Crying (SJ)

Scarlett's pov:My daughter won't stop crying - yes I feel bad for her as she has a temperature, but it's stressing me out

Scarlett's pov:
My daughter won't stop crying - yes I feel bad for her as she has a temperature, but it's stressing me out. I've tried everything to get her to sleep, but every time I put her in her bed, she just throws a massive tantrum.

She's currently laying in the floor in the lounge, just sobbing and shouting things at me.

"No Mama I don't want to go sleep!"

"Leave me alone, I'm not tired!"

"I hate you!"

That's when I lost it and yelled at her, "Right that's enough, it's just silly now. You're obviously tired so stop shouting and go up to bed!"

Let's just say this was a big mistake as she started wailing. Loudly.

More words got thrown around by my three year old daughter. She's never been like this before and it's a situation I didn't know how to deal with.

"Mama you're mean!"

"I want Lizzie!"

That's when a brilliant idea came to me. If she wanted Lizzie, then I would get Lizzie.

I grabbed my phone and messaged Liz, knowing that she would say yes to coming over. She also lived under 5 minutes away so I knew she would get here fast.

Liz 💗

Please can you come over. Y/N is throwing a tantrum and won't listen to me, she just wants you.

Of course hun, I'll be round in a few minutes!

Not long after, the front door bursts open and Lizzie walks through. She quickly shut the door and came through into the lounge. She looked down at my daughter who was still crying and then up at me, giving me wide eyes. I let out a small smile and nodded my head.

Liz's pov:
As soon as I saw Y/N, I looked up at scarlett and my eyes widened. When she said that Y/N was having a tantrum I thought she meant a small one, not whatever this is.

I picked Y/N up off of the floor and held her on my hip. She immediately began flailing her arms around and so I started rubbing her back and whispering comforting words to her. "Shhh Y/N. It's okay. You're okay."

"Lizzie. That you?" She asked me through her tears.

I kissed her on the head and told her yes. When she heard this, she started to calm down. Her cries died down a little bit, reduced to small hiccups. God she was cute.

I continued rubbing her back and swaying slightly until I heard her breathing even out. I looked down at her to make sure she was asleep, and no surprise she was out like a light.

"Scar I'm going to take her up to bed." I whispered over to my friend. She looked so relieved that her daughter was finally asleep.

I received a nod from her as confirmation and so took her upstairs, getting her ready for bed. Once she was in her pyjamas, I tucked her under the duvet and kissed her forehead.

"Thankyou, you're literally an angel." is all Scarlett said to me before bringing me into a hug.