Teenage years (NR)

Warnings - swearing

Warnings - swearing

Being the daughter of Natasha Romanoff meant that you had picked up her attitude and her ability to be scary. You were only 12, but you scared the shit out of the team even when you were in a good mood. So let's just say they weren't prepared for what they were about to face.

Y/N's pov:
Today had been an awful day at school - everyone and I mean everyone had been pissing me off. It's not like they even did anything to annoy me, they would just talk and I honestly wanted to punch them.

I had just walked into the tower after getting back from school and I suddenly remembered that I had leftover cake in the fridge, making me finally happy about something. I was convinced no one would eat it since they all new it was mine.

I got into the kitchen went straight for the fridge, not wasting any time, only to find my cake was gone. This made my blood boil.

"AVENGERS YOU BETTER GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW" is what I managed to get out of my mouth, this was honestly the last straw, I needed to punch someone. After about 5 seconds I heard a mad rush of feet, which made me chuckle, knowing that I scared the shit out of them all.

Tony being the smartass he is walked into the kitchen smirking and said "What's got your knickers in a twist." He was in for some deep shit now. I gave him my biggest death stare and began slowing walking up to him. "Oh I wonder Stark. Maybe because someone ate my cake!" I said while looking around at everyone.

I walked into the lounge and everyone followed. Pointing to the sofa, I motioned for them all to sit down. They did. "Alright let's begin, which one of you idiots ate my cake". I began scanning all their faces, being trained by my mum meant I could tell when someone was hiding something, no one looked guilty until I got to Clint.

Why didn't I guess it was him. I stalked over to him and said "BIRDBRAIN YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS". His reaction made me smirk - I've never seen him move quicker. I then began running after him hearing a faint voice in the background "She is definitely your daughter Nat".

>Time skip to two hours later<

I'm pretty sure I scared the shit out of Clint and now he definitely won't be eating my cake again.

I was chilling in my room when my mum walked in with a massive smirk on her face. "I have to admit, even I was a little scared of you hun, but Clint still looks like he's seen a ghost. You really got him there"

"That I did mum. That I did"

Authors note
Hope you enjoyed this one. It was fun to write as I would definitely react the same.

Thankyou for 436 reads.