Hanging out (SJ)

Your mum was off filming her scenes and so you were sat in her trailer watching a movie by yourself

Your mum was off filming her scenes and so you were sat in her trailer watching a movie by yourself. You wanted to go and see the rest of the cast as you were close with them all, but you didn't know who was filming and who wasn't.

Around 15mins into the movie you started to get hungry so you went to the fridge to get some food - crisps to be specific, and then you made your way back to the sofa. As you were walking back there was a knock at the door, so you went to answer it. To your surprise the original 6 avengers and Lizzie (minus your mum) was stood there.

"Hey Y/N can we come in, your mum said you're watching a film" Robert asked you. Your face lit up in a smile and you invited them all in. Leading them over to the sofa, you went back to where you were sat before. It was a pretty big sofa so they made themselves comfortable sitting next to you, basically sat on each other.

Throughout most of the film, you were all just making jokes and laughing the whole time. They really were your family and you loved them so much.

However near the end of the film you felt your eyelids getting tired and not long after you let sleep consume you, some of the cast already asleep next to you.

After about an hour nap, you woke up only to find them all asleep cuddled up with each other. It truly was a funny sight, Earth's mightiest heroes, but you loved them none the less.

Authors note
Please, I know this is awful. I'm just so tired, physically and mentally right now but I wanted to at least get something out for you.