Celebrate (SJ)

*You are 24, I'm also going to change it to Y/N gets praise once the movie comes out*Also in this you aren't related to Scarlett, I know this is a daughter one shot book, but I didn't think it went with the plot, so just go with it please

Also in this you aren't related to Scarlett, I know this is a daughter one shot book, but I didn't think it went with the plot, so just go with it please.

Y/N's pov:
Endgame had just come out around 4 days ago and let's me just say, it was blowing up. Fans were going crazy over it. They were making so many different theories and reading into every single detail in the plot. The attention it had already gotten was unreal. It hadn't even been a week yet.

This was my first marvel movie, and my first movie to be precise. I was only 24, so I was the baby of the group (pretend Tom Holland is older) and so they would all look out for me and congratulate me when I did something good. I thought it was adorable, they all treated me like their little sister.

I was currently sat at home reading a book, when my phone started blowing up. All my social media accounts were going crazy. To say I was confused was an understatement.

I decided to open up Twitter to see what all the fuss was about. To my surprise, my name was number 1 in the trending section, so I decided to click on it and I started to read some tweets.

The comments I were getting were so sweet. My eyes filled up with tears as I read more and more of them. I didn't expect people to be this nice after my first movie. Usually it takes a few movies for people to begin to like you.

They were saying how talented I was, how I was perfect for the role and just things like that. It honestly made my heart swell that people thought that. Even though marvel movies are massive, I still never expected this kind of attention.

After about 10 mins of scrolling through Twitter, I put my phone down. I honestly couldn't process all this, it was a lot. I just sat there in my own world, trying to comprehend everything. I was drawn out of my head by a text message. I looked at my phone only to find it was a message from our marvel group chat.

Fury's bitches

Robert: Y/N be ready in 30 mins I'm picking you up.

This was the only text I got. No one said anything. I didn't get anymore details. I decided to just do what Robert had said even though I had no idea what was going on.

I went upstairs and put a nice outfit on as I didn't even know what/where we were going, and if we were even doing anything. My outfit was just some black wide leg jeans, a fancy top and a blazer. Nothing too much, but good enough if we went somewhere nice. I put on some natural makeup and then went back downstairs to wait for Robert to arrive.

Not long after, there was a knock at my door. I grabbed my bag and opened the door. Robert was stood there, dressed up in a nice suit, with a massive smile on his face. He pulled me in for a hug and then led me to his car.

I got into the front and he began the drive. Our conversation the whole way there didn't stop, that's the thing about him that I loved. I could always talk to him and he would just listen.

We arrived about 15 mins later. I looked at my surroundings to find we were at this posh looking restaurant. I was still confused, and this didn't help. He came round, opened my door for me, helped me get out of the car and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He's such a dad.

We began walking into the restaurant and to my surprise it was completely empty. He led me towards the back corner of the restaurant and we stopped at a door. I looked back at him, and he just nodded at me, a smirk on his face. Letting me know I could go in.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door. I was met with a lot of my cast mates clapping and cheering me as I walked in.

I felt my face heat up, and I shyly smiled at everyone. Scarlett waved her hand at me, so I made my way over to the empty seat next to her, Robert sat on my other side.

As soon as I sat down, Scarlett pulled me into a side hug, gave me a kiss on the head and whispered "I'm so proud of you!"

Me and her were very close as I had played her sister in the movie so we worked together a lot. I had no siblings in real life, so I considered her one. In the short time I had known her, we had done everything together. I always call her when I have a problem, or just if I want someone to talk to. She was always there.

Once everyone had quietened down, I looked around the table to see who was there. (You can decide who you want) Everyone smiled at me as I looked at them, making me smile in return.

"As much as I love seeing all of your pretty faces, what is going on? Why are we all here? Oh shit, did I miss someone's birthday?" I asked, not directed at one particular person.

I heard laughter as I said that, making me laugh as well. Robert cleared his throat, and so I looked at him.

"You're adorable Y/N. Don't worry, it's not anyone's birthday. We're here for you, to celebrate your first movie and how well you have done. Your name is everywhere, people love you"

I looked down at the floor, again trying to process that the cast had done all of this for me. Scarlett nudged me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

Tearing up a bit, I said, "Wow, thankyou so much guys. It means a lot. It really does. I never expected the first movie that I worked on to have such an amazing cast, you've all helped me in some way and I'm so grateful for that. I love you a lot."

I was met with many voices saying "I love you too" before everyone started their own little conversations. I looked around the table, smiling like an idiot. This was my family.

The rest of the night was filled with talking, laughter and eating. I was so grateful for all of this. It's an experience I would never forget.