She likes you (SJ)

Scarlett's pov:You might be wondering why I'm asking a 4 year old for help

Scarlett's pov:
You might be wondering why I'm asking a 4 year old for help. To be honest with you, I'm wondering the exact same thing.

Okay. Long story short, I have a crush on Lizzie. I told my daughter this and asked her on what I can do. Of course with her only being young, the best solution she came up with was for me to just tell her.

I've wanted to tell Lizzie for ages, but it's just hard. I've known her since school as even though she's a bit younger than me, we still went to the same school. Then obviously we worked together on Marvel projects. When I was ready to tell her, the whole thing with me and Y/N's dad happened. Then we broke up and wanted nothing to do with us. It's all been a bit of a mess to be honest.

Anyway, me and Y/N have come up with this plan. Well, I mean it was more Y/N but whatever. Basically she decided that she will just go and tell Lizzie that I like her and we will see what happens from there.

Lizzie's pov:
Long story short, I have a crush on Scarlett. I have for a long time, but there has been many complications stopping me from telling her. However, today I'm hoping that will all change. I'm going to tell her, I can't keep it in any longer.

I pulled up at her house, and walked to the door. Not going to lie, I'm terrified. We always flirt, but what if she doesn't actually like me back.

- Okay you can do this Lizzie - I thought to myself before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

To my surprise Y/N answered, and when she saw it was me she jumped into my arms. "Auntie Lizzie!" was shouted in my face, making me wince from the loudness of it.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked her, walking us both inside and sitting on the sofa.

"I'm good! I have something to tell you!" She blurted out. God she's so cute.

I raised my eyebrows at her, signalling for her to continue.

"Basically, mummy told me to tell you something because she's too scared to do it. Um, so she has a crush on you. I'm not sure what that really means but she said it's a good thing."

My mouth dropped open in shock. I mean this was coming from a 4 year old, so I'm not sure how much is true. But then, she said she doesn't know what it means, so it must be. God my head is now even more confused.

"Are you sure that's what she said?" I questioned the 4 year old sat on my lap.

Nodding her head aggressively, she replied "I'm sure. She told me this morning."

Okay now I'm pretty sure she does like me. I'm going to just act like she does and see what happens.

Scarlett's pov:
As soon as I walked downstairs, I was met with Lizzie walking towards me. It was a bit of a shock to be honest, I had no idea she was here.

She stood in front of me and pulled me into a kiss. I couldn't help but melt into it, I've been waiting for this to happen for ages.

Once we pulled apart, Y/N began cheering, loudly might I add, making me and Lizzie smile.

Y/N ran up to us and I scooped her up in my arms. "Is that what you meant by having a crush on Lizzie mama? You just wanted to kiss her. Does that mean I have a crush on you and Lizzie because I kiss you?" She asked me innocently.

Me and Lizzie burst out laughing. She was too cute. "No baby. That's different. I'll teach you all about it once your older"

I grabbed Lizzie's hand and pulled her next to me on the sofa. She cuddled into my side and began playing with my hair. I could get used to this.