Aunt Wanda (NR)

*You are 4*

*You are 4*

Wanda's pov:
Today I have to look after Y/N as Natasha  left on a mission early this morning. The only problem is that Y/N has no idea that Natasha is gone, and so when she finds out, she won't be happy.

It's currently 8am and Y/N still isn't up, so I'm on the way to wake her up. Usually she wakes up a lot earlier than this, however I don't mind her not being up yet as I love waking her up.

Opening her door, I was met with the cutest sight - Y/N was buried under a mountain of blankets and teddies. You could only see half of her little face.

"Y/N sweetie. It's time to get up." I cooed at her while gently stroking her cheek.

"Mummy?" Y/N questioned me, and my heart broke hearing this. She wasn't going to be happy.

"I'm sorry baby, mummy's not here. It's Auntie Wanda."

Slowly she looked up at me, tears filling her eyes. "Where's my mummy?"

"She's gone on a mission, she'll be back later." I calmly said to the little girl in front of me.

Instantly she burst into tears. I scooped her up into my arms, which was surprisingly hard as she was flailing around. I nearly dropped her a few times, but I won't tell Nat this.

I began rubbing her back and gently started bobbing her up and down. Slowly, I managed to calm her down so her crying was reduced to sniffling.

"Alright, how about you stay here while I go and get breakfast and then we'll watch a movie?"

She nodded her head and so I sat her back down in her bed and went off to make us some breakfast.

I quickly made us some banana pancakes and bought them back up to her room. Sliding in next to her, I placed her breakfast in front of her. I put on our favourite movie, and pulled Y/N closer to me.

-

Once the movie had ended I turned to face Y/N. "What shall we do now bubba?"

"Let's go to the park. Mummy promised she would take me." She said looking up at me with her big eyes. God she was so cute.

Picking her up, I took her downstairs so we could get our shoes on. Y/N picked out some shiny pink wellies, which made me laugh cause it didn't go with her outfit at all. Not that she cared. She's 4 so.

-

It took us around 30 mins to get to the park, as Y/N insisted on jumping in every puddle on the way there.

"Auntie Wands come push me." I heard a small voice shout. Looking up, I saw Y/N smiling at me while sat on the swing.

I reached her and began pushing her, making her burst into a fit of giggles. "Higher!" She shouted encouraging me to push her harder.

"Look at me, I'm flying." She said, making us both laugh.

-

We have been at the park for almost an hour, as Y/N wanted to go on every single thing that was there. To be honest I didn't mind, as it kept her happy.

We then left the park and started walking through the streets of New York. "Where shall we go and eat sweetie?" I asked her.

She looked around at the shops before shouting, "Pizza Parlour!" Obviously me being me, I couldn't say no to her, so off we went, across the road to get some pizza.

-

It was now 3pm and Y/N was exhausted. Usually she doesn't sleep during the day, but when she does Nat doesn't mind. On the way home, she asked me to carry her and then proceeded to fall asleep in my arms.

When we arrived home, I tucked her up in her bed, and went downstairs to watch tv. Not long after, Natasha walked into the living room. "Hey Wands."

"Hey Nat. How was the mission?" I asked her.

"Eh it was okay. Same old. How was Y/N today?"

"Well she cried when she found out you had left, but apart from that she's been fine. We watched a movie, went to the park and ate pizza. Oh and then she fell asleep on the way home, so I put her in bed around 30 mins ago. She's probably been asleep for around an hour now."

Nat smiled and bought me into a hug, "thanks for looking after her today, she loves spending time with you!"

I smiled at her before she walked off to go and find Y/N.

Authors note
Okay I liked the request, but I hate the way this is written. But I needed to get something out so here you go.