Mamma mia (SJ)

*You are 15 in this, and let's pretend that the cast members don't have any kids, only Scarlett does*

Y/N's pov:
Today some of the marvel cast are coming round, we are having a movie marathon. We try to do this as much as possible, it mostly happens like twice a year, but it's been going on for as long as I can remember. The people coming over are the original 6 and Lizzie.

I have grown up around the marvel cast, I was 4 when I first met the cast of iron man 2 and ever since then, I have considered them all my family. They have been with me through everything and have helped me out a lot. If I ever need anything, I can go to any of them - I'm so grateful to have them all around me. None of the other cast members have children so they all consider me their kid, it's funny to witness them arguing over me. I would say I'm closest to Liz and Robert as they are like my sister/aunt figure and father figure.

You see I don't know who my dad is, it's always just been me and my mum. She's my bestfriend. We are really close - we tell each other everything and do everything together. I've always gone to every film set with her and also I've been her date to every premiere she's gone to. 

I was sat on my bed just thinking, when a knock at my door drew me out of it. "Come in" I told the person at the door, expecting it to be mum. However, to my surprise Robert walked in. I quickly got up and ran to him, he opened his arms for me and I gave him a massive hug.

"Hey dad, I missed you!" I said to him as he picked me up. (She calls him dad because she's known him forever) I know I'm 15, but I'm really small, so they all love to pick me up. To be fair, I found it funny. As we were walking downstairs he said "I missed you too kid, you're getting so big!"

When we reached the living room, he put me down and that's when I noticed everyone else was here. They were all staring at us, cooing at how cute we were. Once I noticed everyone, I went and gave everyone a hug. It had been a while since I had seen them, as we've all been really busy.

After a while of catching up and just messing around, we finally decided it was time to start our movie marathon. Of course, me being me decided we should watch Mamma Mia. It was one of my favourite films as Meryl Streep was a goddess, the songs were amazing and the plot was so good. There was nothing to dislike about it. (Fun fact, I actually love this film so so much)

Everyone had their jobs to do before we could start. Mum, Mark and Chris H all went into the kitchen to make our snacks. Chris E and Jeremy were setting it up. Lizzie and Robert were getting blankets for everyone and I was just sat on the sofa. They always do this to me, they all go off and do things and they tell me to sit here.

Around 5 mins later everyone was back on the sofas. I was sat next to Robert and Lizzie, we were on the floor cuddled up in a big blanket. Mum was sat behind me, the rest of the cast were next to her, on either side. She was playing with my hair as she knew it relaxed me.

>time skip to the 'does your mother know' scene<

It was currently the middle of a song and the whole cast was singing. Loudly. Each time a song came on, we would all sing the lyrics at the top of our voices. We sounded awful but no one cared. Moments like this made me realise how lucky I am to have them as my family.

A few minutes later, the song slipping through my fingers started playing. I loved this scene a lot, it did make me sad, but it was so moving.

We all began singing, but this time it was calmer and softer as the song was meant to be emotional.

As we were singing, I heard sniffing come from next to me. I turned around, to be met with a crying Robert. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. Seeing him cry, made me tear up as well, so I just learnt further into him and he wrapped his arms around me. He whispered "I love you kid" in my ear and I'm return I said "I love you too dad." He gave me a kiss on the forehead before looking back to the screen.

As me and him were hugging, I heard more sniffs coming from around me, I got out of Roberts embrace and looked around. Lizzie and my mum were also crying, I think they were having a hard time with me growing up.

Seeing this, I burst out into tears as well and mum put me on her lap, so we were both sat next to Liz and dad. All four of us were a sobbing mess as the song continued. The other members of the cast were laughing at us and videoing it.

Not long after, the whole cast were snuggled on the floor. Basically cuddling each other. I just looked round at everyone and smiled - this was my family.