Little (NR)

You were a little

You were a little. Not that you minded, in fact you loved being taken care of. No one knew this, not even your mum. The reason being you were scared of what she would think - she's a big scary assassin lady with a daughter who is a little. You didn't think she would be too pleased about it. However, today after school you were going to tell her.

Jumping out of bed, you put your dummy in the drawer next to you, and made your way to go and get changed. After several minutes of deciding what to wear, you put on a cute dress that had little cherries on it. It was a perfect outfit as it made both your little and big side happy.

After eating breakfast, you made your way to school. Today was a good day lesson wise for you so you were in a good mood.

It was all going well until lunch when Flash decides to trip you up. This caused your bag to fall of and everything in it to fall out of it.

People around you began laughing but you didn't know why. That was until Flash shouted "Omg the Black Widows daughter is a little!" That instantly made you look over to where your bag was. Your eyes widened and filled with tears as you saw your dummy laying on the ground.

As quickly as you could, you picked everything up and ran out of school, tears streaming down your face.

Little did you know, Peter had watched the whole encounter and had called your mum letting her know what had happened.

You arrived back at the tower pretty quickly and when you got there you were met with your mum waiting at the front door for you. She had an unreadable look on her face so you couldn't tell what she was thinking.

You stumbled over to her and immediately fell into her arms. She picked you up and began rubbing circles on your back. When you didn't stop crying, she pulled a dummy out of her pocket and put it in your mouth. Almost straight away you calmed down and slowly fell asleep.

>time skip<

You woke up and were still in your mums arms, your face tucked away into her neck. Once she had seen that you were awake she began talking. "Are you okay now baby?" You looked up at her and shrugged your shoulders.

"Words please baby" She sternly said to you."

"Mummy, they made fun of me at school" you told her, tears filling your eyes once again. She pulled you in tighter, and said "Y/N it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks okay. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a little, so don't let anyone tell you that there is. I love you"

"I love you too mummy"