Pregnant (SJ)

*Y/N is 14*

*Y/N is 14*

Scarlett's pov:
Today's the day that I'm going to tell Y/N and the cast that I'm pregnant. I'm not  sure how my daughter will react - I know she wants a sibling, but then again who knows what will happen.

-

It is currently lunch, and everyone is sat around eating. I got up from my chair and shouted, "Alright everyone I have an announcement!"

They all perked up hearing this, especially Y/N. I could tell she was curious as I usually tell her everything.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

Cheers filled the room, and everyone ran over to me giving me hugs and congratulating me.

I looked over at Y/N, and she was staring at me, her mouth hung open. She then snapped out of her trance and ran over to me. Engulfing me in a massive hug.

"I'm so so happy mum. I can't wait. I love you so much." She whispered in my ear, my heart melting at her words.

"I love you so so much more bubs." I replied to her.

She pulled away from the hug and glared at the cast. "None of you idiots are allowed to come anywhere near her for the next 9 months. Or I will personally hurt you!"

-

I'm now 5 months pregnant and Y/N is very overprotective of me. She doesn't let me do anything - she literally does it all for me. It's actually very sweet.

I was stood around on set, waiting to film some scenes. Of course these were easy as other wise Y/N wouldn't let me do them.

"Hey Scarlett. I was wondering if you wanted to come to a cast movie night next week. It will..."

Next thing I know, Y/N comes charging across set. "Evans! Stay away from her!" She shouts, making me laugh but Chris go pale.

Chris then left, and Y/N came over to me and bought me into a hug. "Love you baby."

"Love you too mum."