Time out (SJ)

Scarlett's pov:Today I'm bringing Y/N to set with me

Scarlett's pov:
Today I'm bringing Y/N to set with me. Recently she's been misbehaving a lot, I'm not sure why. However, I'm hoping this will help her.

"Y/N let's go!" I shouted up to her. She's being really slow, and I couldn't be late - this is important.

"God I'm coming mum." she sassed as she walked downstairs. I was honestly shocked, she's developed such an attitude and I'm not here for it.

"Y/N drop the attitude."

She rolled her eyes at me as we walked out of the door. I don't know what her problem is, I didn't have this much of an attitude at the age of 10.

-

We arrived at set and were immediately greeted by the cast. They all loved Y/N as she had grown up around them.

I only have to be here for around 2 hours, as it's only reshoots so it shouldn't be that bad. "Y/N go and sit in my trailer. You can watch tv until I'm finished."

"Okay mum. Whatever." She said before walking off.

The cast turned to look at me with questioning faces. "Don't look at me. I don't know why she has an attitude."

-

We had been filming for around 45 mins, when all of a sudden everyone stopped. None of the cast knew what was going on and therefore meaning we were all just stood around.

"Do any of you happen to know where Thor's hammer is?" The Russo brothers asked us.

All of us said no, but agreed to look. I had an sneaky suspicion of where it was.

I barged into my trailer and went straight to my daughter. I stuck my hand out in front of her face and stared at her. Slowly, she placed the hammer into my hand. The once functioning hammer was now broken.

I raised my eyebrow at her. Unamused, sick of this attitude she has going on. She's 10 for god sake. Why is she acting like this.

"I will be back to deal with you in a second young lady." I sternly said to her before taking the prop back.

-

When I arrived back at the trailer, Y/N was just sat on the sofa. Acting like nothing has happened.

I grabbed the IPad out of her hands and placed it on the counter. "Hey that's mine!" She shouted at me.

This only fuelled my anger. "What is up with you recently. You need to drop this whole act. It's not cute. You know never to shout back at me. It's rude and you know it. While on the topic of being rude. Why did you take the hammer. Better off why did you break it?"

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "That's it. You're going in a time out!"

She immediately began crying. She hated being put in time out. But she knows how it works, she's rude to me, that's where she goes.

I picked her up and placed her on my hip, ignoring the smacks I was receiving. I knew she wouldn't willingly go there, so this was the only way.

I walked to the corner of set and placed her down on the ground. "You're going to stay here until I'm finished with filming. If you leave here you know what happens and I can assure you we both don't want that."

She nodded at me, tears still streaming out her eyes. I did feel bad for her, but she needs to learn.

-

Filming took longer than expected, I think we finished after 3 hours. I know it was mean to leave a 10 year old there for that long, but I'm just so sick of her behaviour recently.

I walked back over to where she was and I turned her around. She looked up at me - her face all red and puffy. Making my heart break, but I had to stay strong.

"Alright we're going home now, and when we get there, you and me are going to have a little chat." I told her before grabbing her hand and walking off to the car.

-

As I opened the front door, Y/N walked off in the direction of the living room. I followed her in and we sat down on the sofas.

"Alright, what has been up with you recently?" I questioned her.

Her eyes immediately filled up with tears and she said, "You just haven't been spending much time with me. And so I thought if I was naughty then you would notice me. I'm sorry mummy, please forgive me."

My heart broke hearing these words.

"Y/N I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been spending much time with you. You know how my job can get. But you should have come and spoken to me. I would instantly drop what I'm doing to come and hang out with you. I love you so much." I replied, while bringing her in for a hug.

I then put on a movie, and she cuddled up into my side. Just like the old Y/N would. I let out a sigh of relief - we would be okay.