Caught in the act (SJ)

*You are 17 in this story, and Mia is your girlfriend*

Y/N's pov:
Me and my girlfriend were currently home alone as mum had gone out. She didn't know I liked girls, let alone I actually had a girlfriend, so I had to try and find times to get away without her knowing. I'm pretty sure she would accept me, but there's always that doubt and to be fair it was fun always sneaking around trying not to get caught.

We were watching tv in my room, when I felt Mia's hand start to rub my thigh. Slowly she began to move it higher and higher until she was circling my clothed core. I let out a quiet moan and pulled her on top of me. Instantly, she attached her lips to mine and began grinding on me. We both starting moaning into each other's mouths. I pulled off her top and began playing with her boobs.

She began to pull on my top, but we were interrupted by someone opening the door. Both our heads snapped in that direction to see my mum stood at the door, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. I threw the blanket on top of me and Mia to cover us, as her top was off and mine was half off. Mum quickly snapped out of her thoughts and closed her mouth. She said to us "next time lock the door." and walked out of the room.

I couldn't work out what she was thinking as before she walked out of my room, her face was blank. This meant I didn't know if she was mad at me. I was embarrassed by what had happened as one) my mum had walked in on us, and two) this was not the way I was going to tell her.

Me and Mia put our clothes back on, and made ourselves look presentable. We made our way downstairs and Mia decided to go home as she didn't want to cause anything between me and mum. I led her to the door and gave her a kiss before she left.

Taking a deep breath, I made my way over to the living room where mum was. She was sat on the sofa on her phone. I went and sat on the sofa opposite her and just stared at her. She turned off her phone and just looked at me, her face blank, not giving anything away. We sat in silence for a few minutes before mum began smirking at me.

With that, I couldn't help but smile myself. Soon after we were just laughing and couldn't stop.

Once we had composed ourselves she started talking, "Baby why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend and that you liked girls?" I sighed before saying "As much as I love you, I didn't know if you would accept me, I was scared."

She came over and sat next to me on the sofa, bringing me into a side hug. We sat there for a while just enjoying each other's embrace. She broke the hug and looked me directly in the eyes, "I would always accept you and I want to meet your girlfriend."

I smiled at her as she got up and walked out of the room. When she got to the door, she turned round smirking at me, and shouted over, "Lock the door next time my love, I don't want to be seeing that. Just wait until I tell Lizzie."