Super smart (NR)

Natasha's pov:I don't know where my daughter gets her brains from

Natasha's pov:
I don't know where my daughter gets her brains from. It's definitely not me. Like yeah, I know things but she is like next level smart. It's crazy.

She has Tony and Bruce as her teachers because she is homeschooled, however they can't keep up with her as she ends up teaching them things.

For example, last week I walked in on them all in the lab, and Y/N was stood up with a board marker and was teaching them how to solve an equation that they have been stuck on for weeks.

Last week:
I decided to go and check on my daughter to see how her schooling was going.

As I neared the lab, I could hear Y/N's voice. I couldn't hear what she was saying as her voice was muffled, but I could tell she was the only one talking.

I reached the glass doors of the lab, and opened them. They didn't notice me, so I just stood at the door watching what they were doing.

Y/N was stood next to a whiteboard, a pen in her hand. While Bruce and Tony were sat in chairs opposite her, watching and listening.

"So what you have to do is divide by the square root first, then times by the reciprocal of the answer you just got." My daughter explained to them.

"What! How can a 7 year old do it when we have spent months trying to solve this!" Tony exclaimed making Y/N giggle.

"I guess I'm just a lot smarter than you." She sassed back before looking up at me.

"Mummy!" She shouted and ran into my arms.

"Hey baby, how was school?"

She thought for a second before saying, "It was really good. I managed to outsmart Uncle Tony and Bruce again."

I couldn't help but laugh at the 'again' "I know bubs I saw. You're so smart."

With that I smirked at the two boys, and left the room, Y/N on my hip.