Disneyland (SJ)

Scarlett's pov:Today me, Colin, Y/N and Rose are going to Disneyland

Scarlett's pov:
Today me, Colin, Y/N and Rose are going to Disneyland. I think it's fair to say that we are all super excited. I've been filming a lot recently, so I've barely spent anytime with the kids, meaning this is a perfect opportunity to do so.

-

We arrived at the park, and Y/N & Colin were bouncing up and down with excitement. It's like I was looking after 3 children.

I turned myself to look at Rose, who was looking around the park in awe. She hasn't been here in ages, the last time we came here she was really little. I grabbed onto her hand and turned back around to the other two. Or so I thought.

They weren't stood there anymore. They had just disappeared.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself. I knew they would be fine, so I decided not to worry about where they were and just focus on my other daughter. "Guess it's just you and me Rosebud."

Y/N's pov:
Before the trip, me and Colin had a plan. It was basically just to run away from mum and Rose, and go round some of the park by ourselves. Mum thinks we don't really like each other, as before she started filming her movie, we weren't that close. However, over the past few months we had become really close. I actually call him dad a lot, but she has no idea.

Now was the perfect time to execute the plan - mum had turned around to look at Rose. I sent a look to Colin and he nodded at me. We then made a run for it. Towards all the big rides, the ones we knew mum and Rose wouldn't go anywhere near.

>Time skip to a few hours later<

Me and dad had now been on the majority of the rides in the park, that's the advantage of having famous parents, we get to go in the VIP section. Meaning the queues are a lot shorter. Which by the way, I'm extremely grateful for.

Next up on our list, was to go to Avengers Campus, and mess with all the actors. In a fun way though, not an annoying way.

"Shall we go to Avengers Campus now?" Dad questioned me with a smirk on his face.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him and replied, "Yes we shall."

Scarlett's pov:
Since Rose didn't like many of the rides, we had been walking around and going to see all the characters. It had been fun, however I really wanted to go to Avengers Campus as I thought it would be funny.

I decided to take Rose there next, as she really didn't care where we went. She was just happy to be here.

As we neared, we could hear people laughing, and I could see a big circle had formed. Everyone was stood on the outside, except for the actors and two people, who frankly looked like idiots. The two people were going up to the actors and doing something, but I couldn't quite tell what.

I managed to get us to the front of the circle so we could take a closer look. That's when I realised.

The two idiots in the middle of the circle were my husband and daughter.

I had to admit, they were being pretty funny. Both of them were going up to the actors, getting in fighting poses, imitating lines from the films and telling jokes.

That's when I decided to step in, pretending to be Black Widow. I silently walked into the middle of the circle, Rose on my hip, and tapped them both on the back.

They spun around and got into a pose. When they saw it was me, their eyes widened. I got into a pose too, and we started play fighting.

After a while, I had "killed them" and they were both laying on the floor. The whole crowd clapped at our performance before making a gap, letting us walk through.

We made our way into the restaurant so we can eat some dinner. Colin sat down next to Y/N, and they were giggling the whole time. It was nice to see them getting along, this is what family felt like.

"Since when did you two get along so well?" I questioned them with an amused smile on my face.

Y/N looked up at me and began talking, "Mum, me and dad have been close for ages. We mostly hung out while you were at work."

I nodded at her before looking down at my menu, trying to hide the smile that was making its way onto my face. For the first time in a long time, I felt complete.