Easter (SJ)

Prompt - It's Easter and you and Scarlett have a fun day out, ending in you being super cute. You are three in this.

Today was Easter, and Scarlett was really excited as she loved seeing you hunt for the eggs and just be overall really happy. She went to wake up up, surprised that you hadn't come to see her yet as it was 8am.

She whispered to you 'happy Easter baby, wake up'. Upon hearing the words Easter, you bolted right up with a massive grin on your face. Scarlett chuckled at your eagerness and picked you up, taking you downstairs. You were excitedly babbling about all the chocolate you were going to eat, and how excited you were about the Easter bunny. This warmed her heart as she loved seeing you so happy.

After eating some breakfast, which your momma had for bribe you to eat, it was time for the egg hunt. You went out into the garden with a little bag, and began looking for eggs. Every time you found one, you would jump up and down before running back to your momma to show her. All in all, the egg hunt lasted one hour, it was meant to last like 15 mins but Scarlett didn't mind.

You both decided to watch a film and eat your chocolate. Your momma had told you that you could only eat three little eggs for the time being or you would get very loud and hyper. You really tried to stick to this rule, but as you were only three you found it difficult.

The result of this was Scarlett had to take you on a walk to the park so you could try and burn off all your energy. The two of you played for 2 hours, running up and down chasing each other while in fits of giggles. When it was time to go home, you almost fell asleep while walking, you were so tired as your sugar rush had worn off.

As your eyes began to collect tears, you sat down on the ground and pouted. Your momma turned round towards you and giggled while making her way over to you. "What's the matter baby". You just replied with whimpers and lifting up your arms signalising your want to be carried. She caught on right away and lifted you up.

The rest of the way home, you had your head on her shoulder, trying to fight the sleep. Eventually you let sleep take over and had a nap on her shoulder.