Colin (SJ)

*you are 6 in this story*

Y/N's pov:
I was currently sat on the sofa with the cast, they all came round to look after me today as mum had to go out. Colin was also at work, so it was just the original 6 (minus mummy), plus Lizzie. I loved the cast a lot, they were like my family but sometimes they were a bit too much for me. I was only 6, and so sometimes they scared me - they were loud.

We were all sat in the living room, the tv was playing Moana but I didn't even know if the cast were watching it. I wasn't paying attention to them, but I could hear them all laughing loudly and making jokes.

I was sat next to Lizzie on one side, and on the other side was Jeremy. Me and Lizzie were cuddled up - I liked her a lot, she was calmer than the rest of them and I was tired today.

It was around half way through the movie and I couldn't keep my eyes open. They were opening and then closing, I was trying to hard to stay awake.

Eventually I let sleep consume me, but just as I was about to sleep, there was a massive scream followed by loud laughing.

I jolted up, tears in my eyes. I tried really hard not to let them fall but they did. I looked around the room, tears streaming down my face, I wanted Colin as I knew mum wouldn't be back for ages.

The cast looked at me and quickly shut up. "Nice going idiots you've scared her." I heard Lizzie shout at them which made me cry even harder. She came over to me, leant down in front of me and held my hands. "Shh Y/N it's okay, the boys didn't mean to scare you. I'm here." She calmly said to me.

Usually this would help, but I just wanted Colin, which was weird as I'm not that close with him. I looked up at her, tears still going down my face and whimpered out "I w-want Colin." Lizzie looked at me with a surprised face but quickly snapped out of it. "Colin is at work hunny, how about we go and play." She said to me. That only made me cry more.

"No no, I just want Colin." I wailed as one of the boys tried to pick me up. I started to flail my arms and legs around, and so they put me down.

Lizzie sighed before saying "Okay sweetheart I'll call Colin."

Lizzie's pov:
The boys were idiots, Scar was going to kill us - we couldn't even look after Y/N for half a day without making her cry.

I made my way into another room and called Colin. He picked up after a few rings and once I explained the situation to him, he said he would come home. Luckily his work was only a 5 min drive away so he would be back really soon.

I said goodbye to him and went back to find Y/N death staring all the men, while tears rolled down her face - she hates being scared and the boys knew that.

I went over to Y/N and whispered in her ear "Colin will be home really soon bubs." Once I told her that she calmed down ever so slightly but she was still crying.

Colin's pov:
Once I got Liz's call I was shocked - Y/N was asking for me. She had sort of been avoiding me, which I understand because her dad one day just got up and left and that affected her a lot.

I rushed to the car and drove home as quickly as possible. Luckily there was literally no traffic so I arrived home in just under 5 mins.

As soon as I opened the door and stepped into the living room Y/N's head snapped towards the door. When she saw it was me, she jumped off of the sofa, shouted "daddy" and ran straight into my arms. She put her face in the crook of my neck and said quietly "I was so scared daddy, the boys scared me." I just pulled her closer to me and rubbed her back.

The cast were looking at me in shock as she had never called me daddy so it was a big moment.

I took her to the sofa and she sat there still straddling my lap. Not long after I heard quiet snores and I knew she had fallen asleep. I looked down at her and then up to the cast "Scar is going to kill you guys you know." I whisper yelled to them. They looked at me and nodded their heads - they knew they were in trouble.

We all let Y/N sleep for as long as she wanted as no one wanted to upset her any more today.

It had been about 2 hours when Scar came home, and I looked at the boys to see them all look scared. I mean it was funny how scared of her they were, she's only 5,3 and so they are all a lot bigger than her, but she could be very scary.

Scarlett's pov:
I was on my way home from going out and doing jobs all day. I had left the boys and Liz in charge of my 6 year old daughter and I was hoping they could manage her. She has been a bit difficult ever since her dad left, but I don't blame her. It's hard for her to understand as she's still so young.

I pulled up to my house and saw that Colin's car was there, which isn't normal as he's not usually home. Once I got inside, I saw all the boys looking scared, with Liz looking at her phone and Colin sat there as well. I couldn't see my daughter, but right now I was more worried about what the boys had done.

"Alright who's going to tell me."

As soon as I said that they all started to yell at me, blaming each other for what happened. I couldn't even understand what they were saying.

All of a sudden Colin stood up, and said "well done guys, 2nd time today." and pointed to Y/N who was crying in his arms.

Once he had said that, I figured it out - they had scared her. Not once but twice. She absolutely hated being scared.

Colin walked out of the room so I began telling them off. They all looked terrified which made me amused. Once I had done I told them they could all leave, and went over to thank Lizzie as I heard she tried to look after Y/N.

When everyone had gone, I went in search of Y/N and Colin. It was a surprise to see her attached to Colin but it made me happy. I found them in our bedroom, he was still holding her and they were sat in bed.

Once she saw me get into bed she reached out for me. I took her and she cuddled into my chest, and began sucking her thumb. "What happened bubs?" I calmly asked her.

She took her thumb out of her mouth and said "Mummy they scared me, I got really scared, but then daddy came home and helped me."

When she called Colin daddy I couldn't help but burst with pride. He had been waiting for that for ages and she finally had.

I pulled her so she was laying on-top of me, and then I cuddled up to Colin, thinking about how lucky I was to have this family.

Authors note
Hope you liked this! Many people have been asking for more Colin content so I've provided.

Feel free to keep requesting!

Thankyou for 18k