Military (SJ)

*You are 25 in this, Lizzie is the same age, and Scarlett will be around 47*

Y/N's pov:
Today was the day I would be going back home to surprise my mum and girlfriend. I was really excited, I hadn't seen them both in 2 years as I'd been deployed.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Y/N Johansson - Y/L/N, I'm 25 and I'm in the military. I'm dating Elizabeth Olsen, and my mum is Scarlett Johansson. My dad is just some random guy who had a one night stand with mum, and got her pregnant. However he didn't leave, he helped mum raise me, so I would switch houses every week. That was always fun while growing up.

So one major thing is that mum doesn't know I'm dating Lizzie, and Lizzie doesn't know I'm Scarlett's daughter. This is purely because 1) me and mum don't have the same last name, I mean her name is there but never gets used , and 2) I don't like people knowing, I like people seeing me for me, and not for who my mum is.

That's why today I'm surprising them both. So that they can both find out at the same time. I'm honestly not even sure how they will react, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

>Time skip to the interview<

I was stood just behind the stage, waiting for Ellen to signal for me.

"Okay so Scarlett I hear a very special person has been away for a long time? How's that been for you" I heard Ellen ask.

Mum replied by saying, "It's been hard, not seeing her for ages, but I know she's out there doing what she loves and helping everyone so that makes me feel better."

"You too Lizzie, I heard you girlfriend has been away for around 2 years."

This was my queue, I started to make my way behind the sofa, putting my hand up to my mouth signalling to the audience to be quiet. I waited there while Lizzie was talking.

"Yeh she has, it's been very challenging I must admit, but I'm always confident she will return home!"

As soon as Lizzie had finished speaking I said, "I hear you two have missed me"

They both turned their heads around to face me, tears filling both their eyes when they realised it was me. Mum was the first one up, she kissed my head, then pulled me into a bone crushing hug while whispering in my ear, "I missed you so so much baby." I just hugged back tighter, tears streaming down my face.

Once she had pulled away, Lizzie came over and bought me into a long passionate kiss, if we weren't on tv it would have led to more ;)

We all sat down on the sofa, with me in the middle, when mum started speaking, "So what's going on with you two, and since uh when?"  (Hope you get this)

I bit back a laugh, "We've been dating for two years mum. I didn't even know you knew her."

"Mum?" I heard Lizzie say.

"Yeh Lizzie she's my mum, I'm Y/N Johansson - Y/L/N." Lizzie just stared at me, shocked with the information she had received.

Ellen then stepped in with a confused expression on her face, "Wait so Y/N you didn't tell your mum that you were dating Lizzie, and you didn't tell Lizzie that you were Scar's daughter?

"Yep thats right!" I exclaimed with a huge grin on my face.

I was so happy to be home.