Scarletts hurt (SJ)

Scarlett's pov:Today was the day I would be doing my big stunt - yes I usually do my own, but this one was unlike any I had done before

Scarlett's pov:
Today was the day I would be doing my big stunt - yes I usually do my own, but this one was unlike any I had done before. I had to go down a zip wire and then do a roly poley at the end. (Idk what stunt to write)

I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous. I know the stunt team and department make sure everything is safe, but you never know what will happen.

There weren't many people on set as we had basically finished filming the movie. The only people here were the ones who had some big stunts to do. That was me, Anthony, Paul B and Tom Holland.

I had left Lizzie and Robert at home with Y/N today as she needed someone to look after her, and they were her godparents. She would usually come to set with me, but because I had to do stunts today, I thought it would be better if she didn't come.

"Scarlett to the stunt department!" I heard someone shout over the intercom. I walked out of my trailer and made my way over. Once I arrived, I was immediately hooked up into a harness. They told me what was going to happen and prepared me for it.

"Action!"

I began sliding down the zip wire, when I heard a noise that almost sounded like a snap. Not going to lie, it scared me. Next thing I know, I'm falling down to the floor, hearing shouts coming from all around me.

Roberts pov:
I was sat at home with Lizzie and our goddaughter, watching a film when I got a call from an unknown number. I walked into the other room and answered the call.

To say I was angry and worried was an understatement. I wasn't even sure how the stunt team had let this happen. They were usually so good.

I walked back into the living room, worry spread across my face, and was met with Lizzie staring at me. Once she noticed my face she rushed over to me. "Robert what happened? Are you okay?" She questioned me.

I took a deep breath before saying, "Liz, Scars in hospital. It's pretty bad, she fell from a zip wire and hit her head. She's in a coma."

"Shit, uh what are we gonna do with Y/N?What do we tell her? Do we need to go to the hospital becau-" she rambled at me before I cut her off  "Breathe okay. We can take it in turns to watch Y/N. That will be fine. And yes we need to go to the hospital."

We both went over to Y/N and kneeled in front of her. She looked up at us with her big eyes and smiled at us before seeing our faces. "What's wrong?" She questioned us.

Liz looked at me and I just nodded, "Y/N bubs, your mummy is in hospital so we need to go and see her."

The look on her face broke me, her eyes filled with tears and immediately began falling down her face. She then just began sobbing, so Liz picked her up and took her to the car.

The whole way to the hospital Y/N didn't stop crying, which was understandable considering the circumstances. Liz was in the back trying to calm her down, but nothing was working.

We soon arrived and walked over to the front desk. It turns out that Scarlett was in the ICU and people under the age of 18 weren't allowed in. This did not go down well with Y/N, she had a complete meltdown in the middle of the hospital. She just kept repeating "I want my mummy!"

>time skip to 2 weeks later because I'm honestly too lazy to write anymore<

Lizzie's pov:
Y/N stayed with Robert last week and she's been staying with me this week. We haven't really had any news on Scar, so Y/N hasn't been happy at all. Every night she just cries for hours and there is nothing to do to get her to calm down. It's heartbreaking.

We were both currently sat on the sofa, she was curled up into my side asleep. I didn't want to wake her as she really needs her sleep - she hasn't been getting much recently.

My phone suddenly rang, not only startling me, but also Y/N. I looked at her, and she started to cry. "Shhh no tears for me okay." She just nodded her head at me and made grabby hands.

I picked her up and placed her on my hip, she laid her head on my shoulder and played with my hair. I then answered my phone and was overjoyed by what I heard. Scarlett had woken up a few days ago and we could go and see her.

"Y/N do you want to go and see mummy?" I asked her.

She instantly perked up and almost shouted a yes. This time, on the way to the hospital she was jumping in her seat. I didn't mind though as it has been 2 weeks since she's seen her mum and that's hard for an 8 year old.

Scarlett's pov:
When I woke up, I had a massive headache and was honestly confused about where I was. That was until a nurse came in and explained everything to me.

I felt so bad for Y/N, they had told me that she wasn't allowed in to come and see me. I just know that she's been having lots of meltdowns, and I assume Robert and Liz have been the ones to deal with them.

>time skip to 2 days later<

Today was the day I was finally allowed to see my daughter. I knew she would be really happy to see me, so I had prepared myself for an energetic 8 year old.

All of a sudden the door flung open and I heard a small voice shout "mummy!" I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face.

I opened my arms, and Y/N jumped into them. She looked so small and her eyes had massive bags underneath them. God I felt so bad.

"I missed you a lot mummy." She whispered into my neck. I pulled her in closer and kissed her head, "I missed you more sweet girl."

We stayed like that until Liz walked in. She looked almost as tired as Y/N. I couldn't help but laugh at her, "Had a hard week Liz?"

She smiled at me and said, "You don't even know the start of it."