Accepted? (SJ)

*I changed this idea a little bit*

Y/N's pov:
Today was the day I am going to tell my dad that I'm gay. Mum and Colin already know as I told them ages ago, but I've just been scared to tell my dad. You see, he's not exactly the nicest person. I mean, him and mum had me from a one night stand, and he wasn't exactly pleased to have a kid. He still takes care of me, but doesn't fail to remind me that he didn't want me. Of course mum doesn't know this or she would freak out.

I walked down the stairs and took a deep breath before going into the lounge where he was sat. "Dad can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and nodded his head. "So I have something to tell you. I've been meaning to tell you for a long time, but anyway, here it is.. I like girls."

"You better not like girls. That's so wrong, has your mum never taught you that? It's disgusting, you're disgusting. Actually you know what. You're a disgrace and no longer my daughter. Pack your shit and leave. I never want to see you or hear from you again!" He yelled at me.

My eyes filled with tears. My worst fear had come true. I knew he was a bit of a dick but I didn't think he would go as far as not wanting me as his daughter anymore.

I ran upstairs, tears streaming down my face and began packing my things. I didn't actually have a lot here as I don't stay at this house that often so it didn't take long to pack up.

Grabbing my bags, I walked downstairs and to the door. Stopping there, I took one look back at my dad. He couldn't even look at me. Maybe I was disgusting and a disgrace.

I pushed open the door and walked out, making my way over to the curb outside the house. Still crying, I sat down on it and called my mum.

Scarlett's pov:
Me and Colin were sat on the sofa when I got a call from my daughter. I immediately smiled and walked into another room so we could talk. I picked up the phone only to be met with her cries. "Y/N baby what's the matter?" I questioned, worry lacing my words.

Her cries broke my heart, she was literally sobbing down the phone. "M-mummy please can you come and get me?" She stuttered out. She didn't often call me 'mummy' anymore unless something was really wrong, so I knew this must be bad.

Without hesitation I said yes and quickly went back into the living room. Colin looked at me, questioning what I was doing, "Where are you going babe?"

"I'm going to go and pick up Y/N from her dads house. She called me and was sobbing over the phone but didn't say what the matter was." I told him.

He nodded his head and I walked out of the house and into the car. The journey to her dads house was 20 mins away, however I went over the speed limit and managed to get there in 15.

When I arrived I saw my daughter sat on the curb, her face was red and puffy and she looked so young. I jumped out the car and was immediately met with Y/N giving me a massive hug. I rubbed her back and whispered comforting words into her hair. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away so I could look her in the eyes.

"Oh Y/N what happened?"

She took a deep breath and began explaining.

By the end of it I was angry, sad and shocked. I never thought her dad would do that, let alone say those things to her.

She kept on asking me if she was disgusting and a disgrace and I had to physically had to hold back my tears. My baby was feeling like this all just because of a dick. After some convincing, she finally believed that she wasn't what he said and that she was absolutely perfect.

I managed to calm her down and so we got into the car and drove home. For the rest of the day we just watched movies on the sofa cuddled up together.