Mums co-star (SJ)

*Lizzie is 19*

*Lizzie is 19*

Warnings - light smut

Y/N's pov:
"Bye mum, see you later!" I yelled over to my mum as I began to walk away. Today I was on set with her. I grew up on these sets, so I loved coming here. Another plus was that my girlfriend works alongside my mum so whenever I'm here, I get to come and see her. However, mum doesn't know we are dating so we have to be careful.

"Hey beautiful." I said to my girlfriend before giving her a kiss on the lips. She kissed back with even more passion - we haven't seen each other in a while so this is long overdue.

She stood up, not breaking the kiss, and led us over to the sofa. Sitting down, I straddled her hips and began slowly grinding against her. Soft moans left her lips, which only encouraged me further.

I began undoing her top and threw it across the room, not really caring about where it went. She took of my top, leaving us in just our trousers.

I moved my hand under the waistband of her leggings, and under her pants, my finger slowly brushing through her folds. Lizzie let out a moan at the contact.

"Hey Lizzie, I was wondering.."

Me and Lizzie both snapped our heads towards the door. My mum was stood there, mouth hanging open. "Mum get out!"

She quickly left the trailer, shutting the door, leaving me and Lizzie alone once again. "Fuck. I'm going to go and talk to her, I'll be back soon baby." I said while putting on my top.

-

After walking around for 5 mins, I eventually found my mum. "Hi mum."

She slowly lifted her head up towards me, making eye contact, "Hey sweetie."

"Um I'm sorry about earlier, we should of locked the door. I hope you're not mad. I'm also sorry we didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to be angry, and -"

Mum cut off my rambling, "Hey, hey it's okay. I'm not mad. I get why you didn't tell me and I'm fully okay with you dating, as long as she doesn't break your heart. But next time you plan on doing anything worse than what I just saw please, please shut your door, no one wants to see that."

"Will do mum. I love you." "Love you too darling."

Knowing that everything was going to be okay, I left and started heading in the direction of Lizzie's trailer, wanting to continue what we started.