Dance (NR)

*You are 15*

*You are 15*

Y/N's pov:
Today I have a really important dance competition. Not only did I have a really hard solo, but it was also nationals. Oh, and the avengers are coming to watch. You may be wondering why this is a big deal to me when I literally live with them, but they've never seen me dance. I don't let anyone watch me, not even my mum.

"Y/N it's time to go!" My mum shouted from wherever she was, to be honest,  I hadn't even been out of my room all day.

I quickly gathered my things, making sure I had my costume and makeup, and then ran downstairs. I was met with all the avengers who had massive smiles on their faces - they were obviously more excited than I was.

Smiling at them, I walked past and made my way to the car. Well, it was more of a mini bus as Tony decided to hire one so we would all fit in it.

Soon after, the rest of the team joined me in the car and we began our journey there. I put my headphones in so 1) I could calm my nerves, and 2) I could drown out the teams arguing.

Around 25 mins later we arrived at the venue and everyone piled out of the car. I said my goodbyes to them, and made my way inside to get myself ready.

I had around 45 mins until my performance. So in this time, I had to do my hair/makeup, and quickly go through my dance routine.

In the end, getting ready took around 25 mins, which left me with plenty of time to practise my dance. Me and my dance teacher then went to another room, and ran through it a few times, focussing on the hard sections.

Makeup:

Hair:

Costume:

Costume:

 *Sorry if you don't like them, I didn't know what to chose*

It was now time for my dance. I made my way to the side of the stage, waiting for them to call my name.

Natasha's pov:
I was really excited to see my daughter perform, she had never let me watch her dance before so I didn't know what she could do. I assumed she was good, as we were currently at nationals which is very high up.

Me and the team were sat waiting in our seats, as Y/N was meant to be next. The whole team were super excited as well, which I found adorable.

"Y/N Romanoff!" Was called out, and my daughter made her way onto the stage, while everyone clapped. She looked stunning. She had her hair and makeup nicely done and was wearing a beautiful costume. Don't tell anyone, but I did tear up slightly.

The clapping stopped and she got into position waiting for the music to start.

*Basically guys I couldn't find the type of dance I was looking for. So I'll explain it instead. You are basically really really really good, and the dance was super emotional and moving.*

>after dance has ended<

By the end of the dance we were all crying. Yes, even the boys had let some tears slip. She was amazing, I was honestly so shocked that I had never seen her dance before. My heart was just filled with pride. That was my daughter.

As Y/N was the last girls solo performance, all the competitors came onto the stage to wait for the results. I was so nervous, I didn't mind if she placed or not, however I knew it meant a lot to her.

"In 3rd place we have ... *insert random name*

In 2nd place we have ... *insert random name*

And last but most certainly not least, in first place we have .... Y/N Romanoff!"

Upon hearing this the whole team jumped onto their feet and began cheering at the top of their lungs.

Y/N went up to collect her trophy and when she did she made eye contact with me. I could see she had tears in her eyes, I know this means the world to her.

I mouthed 'I love you so much' to her and she mouthed back 'I love you so much more' before walking off of the stage.

Collecting up all the team, I took them over to where Y/N would be waiting for us. Once she came into sight, I ran up to her, enveloped her into a big hug and whispered "I'm so proud of you" over and over into her hair.

Once we had let go, the team each got their hugs and congratulated her. I stood off to the back watching this all happen. I was always worried I wouldn't have a family, or that Y/N wouldn't be happy. But seeing this made me realise we have all we need right here.