Devi Sangya's yearning for a son

Suryalok

Devi Sangya Suryadev's first wife was sitting sadly in her room thinking- 'All my children are adults now and they are busy with their duties. They are revered all over the world as powerful Devs but now I am feeling lonely. I wish I have a son who will live in this Suryalok with me. I want to play with him, take care of him, teaching him. But alas! Suryadev is too busy with his work and I don't know how to fulfill my wish to have another son.'

Devi Chaya another wife of Suryadev entered to the room, 'Devi Sangya, why are you looking so sad?',

'I am feeling so lonely Devi Chaya, all our kids live far away from Suryalok, I wish if I have a son who will live with us here.' Devi Chaya was quite happy with the idea. 'That will be great Devi, both of us will have someone whom we can love and cherish but how will that possible?'

Devi Sangya-'I will start a Tapasyato please Devi Parvati. She is the supreme mother goddess. If she blesses me then I can have a son. But first I need my husband's permission.'

That day when Suryadev returned home Devi Sangya asked for his permission for another son. Suryadev was quite surprised after hearing Devi Sangya's wish. He thaught-'Why suddenly Sangya wished for another son? In this universe, nothing happened without any reason. So, there must be some divine plan going on behind Devi Sangya's yearning for another son.' However, he gave permission to Devi Sangya to go for her Tapasya. Meanwhile, he felt some restlessness, so he went to Vaikunth.

 Meanwhile, he felt some restlessness, so he went to Vaikunth

Suryadev- 'Pranaam prabhu Vishnu, Pranaam Mata Lakshmi

Suryadev- 'Pranaam prabhu Vishnu, Pranaam Mata Lakshmi.'

Lord Vishnu- 'Lord Suryadev, welcome to Vaikunth. Please tell me what brings you here?'

Suryadev- 'Prabhu, I am feeling restless about Devi Sangya's sudden wish for another son. I mean we have many children and some are powerful Gods; then why does she need another son?'

Lord Vishnu- 'Lord Suryadev, in this universe nothing happens without any reason. Yes, it is true that you have many talented and powerful children but none of them have your radiance and none of them are capable of possessing your divine energy. Suryadev, you gave energy to the entire universe. You have the power to maintain the cycle of nine planets (Navgrahas). Without you, the position and power of Navgrhas will be destroyed and there will be a huge imbalance in this entire universe. So, you need a son who shall possess that power. He will be the one who can help you in your duties. He will be the God of Balance, God of Dharmayudh. Now on earth Adharma is everywhere. People are fighting wars without following the rules of Dharma. People are using the teaching of Dharma to do injustice. They forgot that humanity is the greatest Dharma of all. Your son will teach them the importance of Humanity and restore balance.'

Suryadev (emotionally)- 'Lord I will be blessed to have such a great son.'

Lord Narayan – 'Not only you Suryadev, but the entire universe will also be blessed.'

After Surydev left Vaikunth, Mata Laxmi saw that Narayan was a little tensed.

Mata Laxmi- 'Lord what happened? Why are you tensed?'

Lord Narayan- 'Devi, there is one thing that I did not reveal to Suryadev. His son will have a unique fate. He will face many obstacles in his life, His life will not easy like other Devputra's.'

Mata Laxmi- 'Why my lord'

Lord Narayan- 'Devi because he is destined to teach the world the true meaning of humanity and duty. On earth, people are so blinded by the rules that they forgot their duty towards mother earth. They are dividing humanity based on name, caste and religion. He is going to change those. For that, he needs to face many obstacles.'

Mata Laxmi- 'But Lord becoming a Devputra, how will he go to earth? Will he take Avatar just like you?'

Lord Narayan – 'Just wait and watch Devi, the only thing I can say for now is that he will be the most eligible warrior who is going to help me in Dharmsthapana when I will take my 8th Avatar Krishna Avatar.'