Kumbhilla Forest

Kumbhilla forest

When Karna opened his eyes, he found himself standing in a forest. The forest was dense and dark. But Karna knew that he had to be brave for the sake of his family. He used two stones to make a fire and lit a stick with it. Then he entered inside. The entire place was scary, there was no sound except for the rustling of the winds and cries of the nocturnal animals and birds. Sage Ved Vyas told him that in the middle of the jungle there was a banyan tree and below that tree, he would find the body of the spirit. Karna used the light of the torch to find the ways. Suddenly he heard a sound coming from the right side. Since childhood, Karna's senses were very sharp. He could listen to any sound however faint it might be. So, he kept the torch in the ground and put an arrow in the bow, and aimed. Then he saw some movements inside the bush and without thinking much he released the arrow. The arrow hit the target and suddenly a tiger roared and jumped out of the bush. Karna's arrow directly hit one of the eyes of the tiger. The tiger roared in pain and ran away from there.

Karna sighed and started his journey again.

Karna (thinking) 'O God, there is a tiger. Thanks to the almighty that I injured the tiger on time otherwise it would surely attack me. But I need to hurry, my family is suffering there.'

Thinking that he started to walk faster. Suddenly he felt something slippery was stuck on his feet and before he could comprehend anything, an invisible force threw him in the air. Karna fell on the ground. He was hurt very badly and when he tried to stand then again someone threw him against the trees. Karna's entire body started hurting. He felt that he was badly bruised. But then he remembered Ved Vyas's words 'Remember my son, however stronger your opponents will be, don't get scared. Fear gives strength to your enemies. Stay strong and brave in front of your enemy and don't lose hope. There is always a way to every situation.'

Karna then tried to concentrate his mind. His opponents were invisible so if he had to fight then he needed to know about their positions. He then realized that even when the entities were invisible but there was a faint hissing sound coming from them when they moved. Karna used his sharp instincts to realize the positions and the next time when those entities tried to grab him, he took out one of his arrows and stabbed it. There was a shrill cry of pain and suddenly those entities moved away from him. Seeking this opportunity, he ran from there.

Karna was exhausted. He was running continuously but cannot find the way to the banyan tree. During his fight with the torch fell from his hand, so he lit another one. In the dark, it was really difficult to find the ways, but Karna tried hard. But it was not an easy task for a seven-years-old boy to find the right path, especially in the enchanted forest. Karna realized that he was moving in a circle as returned to the same place. He sat on the ground and started sobbing. 'O Lord Vishnu, Lord Mahadev, Pitashree always said that you will always help us if we pray to you with a pure heart. Please, my Lords, help me to find the way. I just want to protect my family. Please help your devotee.'

'