Mahayudh (I)

A week later, Kurukshetra

Both the parties were standing in front of each other on the ground of Kurukshetra. Bhyankarasur brought his entire Asur sena along with some allied kingdoms like Kamrup, Chedi, Bhidarva, Hastinapur, Gandhar and Kashi. While Dwarka brought Kuntibhoj, Mahismati, Madra, Kalinga, Koshol, Manipur, Nagrajya etc. Karna again used his power to create a huge army for his own.  Bhyankarasur and his sons were relaxed that because of their boons they were protected from death and defeat. He also promised tons of wealth as well as immortal life and powers equal to devs to all the human kings (a promise which he was not going to fulfill) but Shakuni had some other idea. He knew that those kings could never survive the war but the Asurs would surely win because of the boons. What he needed was to stay safe till the end of the war so that he and his sons could rule the entire Aryavart. On the camp of Bhyankarasur was sitting with his sons, the Asur commanders, all the human kings with Dusshasshan and Shakuni. 

Bhyankarasur, 'Tomorrow when the war will start we will use extreme force to destroy he entire army of those puny humans.'

Shandasur, 'But father, they have the youngest of Suryadev. He is quite powerful. We still do not know anything about him. I mean what are his powers?'

Biralakkho, 'Don't worry even if he is powerful he cannot fulfill the boon we have. So no one can defeat us.'

Bhyankarasur, 'Once I defeat all of them, I will march to Dwarka and kill all the men there. I have heard that the women of Dwarka were very beautiful. After this war, all the women including the wives of that Krishna will be our Dasis..Ha ha ha .'

Dusshasshan, 'You can take everyone except Draupadi and Avantika. I want them. I will make both of them my concubines.'

Bhyankarasur, 'Abhashya, we are helping us so after this war, you all will be handsomely rewarded. Once this war is over and entire mankind becomes our slave then I will stop all worships of the Devs. Then the Devs will be weak and then we will attack Swarg, Vaikunthh, Brahhmmalok, Kailash and Suryalok. We will be the supreme God...Ha ha ha.'

Dwarka camp

All the warriors were assembled. As per Krishna's suggestion, Karna became the commander of the army. 

Bheem, 'We can manage the human army along with the kings and the ordinary Asurs but what about the Asur king and his sons?'

Ghatotkach, 'If they try to use illusions then me and Mata are enough for them. We did penance of Mahadev and got a boon that no one could defeat us in Illusions and magic.'

Iravan, 'I will also help you bhrata. We nags are also famous for magics. I also brought the best doctors of our clans. So it will be helpful for the injured soldiers.'

Bhabhrubahan the son of Chitrangada said, 'We will show those wretched Asurs and that Kurus the consequences of messing with my family, especially Jyasht Pitashree and Jyasht Mata.'

Though Chitrangada the queen of Manipur was not interested to indulge in the politics of HP but she maintained a good relationship with Karna and Avantika. During the Digvijaya she met with Karna. She already knew about him from her spies. So during the negotiation, she and her son met with him and both of them respected him immensely. They also came to meet Avantika during the Vanvas and when they heard that Karna declared war against the Asurs she and Bhabrubahan came to fight.

Krishna, 'Don't worry, we have the God of War and Goddess of protection with us. Karna has the blessing of all Tridevs and Tridevis. So we shall win as we are on the side of Dharma. So now we have to discuss the Vyuh and other strategies.'

Bheem, 'You can do whatever you want, just leave that Dusshasshan to me.'

Next day,

Both the army gathered in the holy land of Kurukshetra facing each other. Bhyankarasur was standing on his chariot pulled by two panthers while the opposite of him stood Karna on his divine chariot pulled by seven rainbow-colored horses. Shri Krishna himself was his charioteer. Beside him, Avantika sat on the mighty lion given by Devi Parvati herself. All the soldiers were determined to show the Adharmis their true place. It was not just a war to win kingdoms but a war to protect humankind, to give justice to all the women who were tortured by the sinner royals and the Asurs. They would do everything in their power to win this war.