Antim Yudh

Patallok,

Bhyankarasur was sitting on his throne waiting impatiently. In his entire life, he never felt so dejected. All his important commanders as well as his sons were dead. All this was because of that bloody son of Suryadev. He himself wanted to lead the fight but Shakuni said, 'Maharaj, don't even try to do that. That trio Karna-Avni-Krishna are dangerous. No one knows what they can do and what not. So we need to use tricks instead of direct war.'

So now Shakuni went to Dwarka secretly to capture Radha, Kunti and Renuka. Shakuni disguised himself as a poor beggar and sat near the temple to observe the surrounding. His loyal soldiers from Gandhar also waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce on the ladies who were unknown of their intentions. Though most of the warriors of Dwarka left for the battle, still the security was tight to stop any sudden attack on the city.

Radha and Renuka could not sleep properly for the last few days. They knew that their son/daughter were two powerful Gods but still they were the mothers. How could a mother stay calm when her kids were fighting against Asurs. Everyday they got news from the battlefield. All of them horrified to hear Uttar's death on the first day in the hands of Dusshasshan. They all wept for the poor boy and his family. But then they heard how Karna and Avni fought with the Asurs and killed them all. They also heard about the gruesome death of Dusshasshan. Both Radha and Renuka felt bad as Bheem killed him in a worst possible way but they also knew that the sins of Dusshasshan was way too big. After that day Gandhari, Kunti and Draupadi also returned from the battle field. All the ladies were kept secured in Dwarka palace.

Morning after the night attack

All the warriors were waiting for the arrival of Karna and Avni who went for Suryapuja. They were all shocked to see the the battleground empty as their enemies left out of a sudden. Karna and Avni returned and they started their discussion about their next step.

Avantika, 'Why did Bhyankarasur left suddenly? I mean he is not someone to leave the battle unfinished.'

Bheem, 'Maybe he is scared.'

Nakul, 'Yes, he lost all his sons and commanders...now retreat is the only way for him to save himself.'

Krishna, 'Uh hu....I don't think so. Bhyankarasur will never leave before taking revenge from us. He must be planning something.'

Duryodhana, 'And as long as my Mama is with him, he can have plenty of ideas about conspiracies.'

Karna, 'We need to tighten the security of Dwarka as all the ladies are there. We also have to tighten the security of our allied kingdoms as well. I also asked father to be careful and also inform Devraj Indra to raise the security. But the most vulnerable is Prithvilok. So everyone please don't loosen the security of your kingdom.'

The kings who came to the war got ready for departure. They also decided to capture those kings who supported the Asurs and Shakuni. So some kings left with the warriors to imprison them. Krishna send Pandavas, Duryodhana and others to Dwarka and Hastinapur to help the common citizens there. Karna, Avni and Krishna left saying that they needed to go somewhere important.   

Dwarka,

Shakuni and his spies went to Dwarka stealthily. They knew that the ASurs or any dark entities could not enter Dwarka but humans could. Though it was difficult to do that Vasudev tightened the security. But Shakuni, one of the most cunning men could do that easily. 

Shakuni and his men waited outside the Shiv temple waiting for Radha and Renuka as every morning they came to perform puja there. They saw not only Radha, Renuka but Kunti and Gandhari also came to the temple. Shakuni disguised as an old beggar went to them and said, 'Devio, please help me, my niece is sick and a great sage said that the touch of two pious mothers whose kids are the most Dharmvaan persons can heal her. Please Devi Radha and Renuka, you are the mothers of Dev Vasusen and Devi Avantika. Can you please come to my hut and help my niece, otherwise she will die.'