Trailer of an upcoming book

Hi, my lovely readers,

Soon my first book 'Karna- the hero chosen by the Gods' is going to end.

Only after that, I will start a new book.

Here is the trailer but it will start after 1-2 months.

End of Mahabharata war. Pandavas won, many lives are lost. But did the real Dharmsthapan happen? Then why still in Kaliyug someone is trying to find out the secret that was lost after the war?

'I want the king of Anga alive but Arjun killed him.....Now I will show those Pandavas the consequence of going against me.'

Did Aswatthama really kill Uppandavs or there are more hidden in the dark?

In the year 2040,

Police report

'Again the same serial killing. 5 murders in 5 months.

All Victims-male, height 5'10'' to 6'. Skin tone fair, extremely handsome.

Brutally murdered by an unknown killer, before death sign of forceful intercourse. A sign of a sun mark was cut on the forehead. What does the killer need? Why the victims did not struggle?

End of the police report

Why did ACP Arjun Pandey see the same dream on a particular day of every month? Who was the man he saw dying in front of him?

Who wants to kidnap Dr. Vrisha Varghav, one of the greatest aerospace scientists of India and adopted son of Brigadier Parshuram Varghav? Is it just some terrorist organization who wanted him to stop to make India the greatest superpower or something sinister is lurking in the dark? 

Who is the mysterious boy Krish whom only Dr. Vrisha can see? Is he just his imagination or something else?

How did Major Durgesh, Dr. Vrisha's best friend is going to save him? How did ACP Arjun Pandey involve in it who is fighting with his own darkness?

[I am still confused about Yudi, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev's character. Should I make it dark or normal character?]

This is going to be a dark story with mature content. It will start after 1-2 months after I finish my 2nd story the legendary ruler.