Vanvas

Next day,

The Hastinapur city was depressed. Yesterday's incident shattered everyone. Except for some upper-class people, the entire Hastinapur was mourning. They were enraged at both the Kauravas and Pandavas. The citizens loved their Yuvraj but his treatment of his own sister-in-law shocked them. Many of them were even scared for the safety of the women of their families. 

At the midnight, Karna silently went out from the palace to meet his family. Seeing him Radha was hysterical. She demanded him to left the kingdom with them and go somewhere else.

Radha, 'I don't want to hear anything. We will leave this kingdom as soon as possible. Please my son come with us. We can go far away from this place where no one can recognize us. We will start a new life there.'

Karna, 'Radhama please, don't worry about me. I will definitely come to you but not now. This place is dangerous for all of you. So please go with Avni. At the border of Hastinapur, Vasudev will send some guards and transportations. Please all of you shall go to Dwarka.'

Shon, 'Jyasht why do you need to stay with those Kauravas? Please come with us to Dwarka? No one can harm you there as Vasudev can protect you as well.'

Karna smiling sadly, 'Shon, I know that Vasudev can stop the Kauravas. Even if I want I myself can kill them all. But I don't want to. Karna never cheated in his life. I promised them and I must fulfill that.'

Adhirath, 'But my son, you have to serve that Adharmi king and his family. You are a devputra. You are pure like the morning sunray. How can you associate with their sinful acts.'

Karna, 'Father, no one in this universe has the ability to destroy Karna's Dharma. Have faith. I will come back to you. Just take care of Avni and Radhama till I return.'

Somehow he convinced all his family members to leave as early as possible. It was difficult for Adhirath and Radha to leave their ancestral house but they reluctantly did that as Shakuni would definitely do something to harm them or Force Karna to do something bad.'

Avni took her and Karna's family and secretly they left Hastinapur. 

Hastinapur Palace,

Shakuni though knew that Karna would never back away from his words but still he asked some guards to keep watch on Karna. (Duryodhana asked Karna to stay in the same guest room where he used to stay previously, much to Shakuni's dismay). In the early morning, the guards noticed that Karna was not in his room. They informed that to Shakuni. Hearing that he ran to Duryodhana's room.

Shakuni (shouting), 'I told you, my nephew, you should imprison him in a dungeon but no....you have big faith in your friend. Now see, he ran away like the coward he is.'

Duryodhana could not sleep properly at night. All the incidents of Dyut sabha completely shattered him. Then this sudden outburst of his Mamashri startled him. One part of his mind felt relieved as he did not need to see his friend suffer, but another part was enraged thinking that his friend betrayed him. Shakuni's scream woke Dhritarashtra as well. Hearing everything he angrily ordered the soldiers to search for Karna.

Dhritarashtra, 'I knew it, that b*****d showed his true color. He ran away.' He sent some soldiers to Karna's house but the soldiers returned informing them that no one was present in the house as Adhirath and his family left the village.

Meanwhile in Ganga ghat

Karna was doing his puja. Suddenly a divine light was seen and when he opened his eyes he saw his father in his chariot.

Karna, 'Pranaam pitashri.'

Surydev, 'Karna I know I cannot interfere with your mortla life, but what have you done?'