Karna's new Friend

After the tournament, Karna became the hero of the common citizens of Hastinapur.  Especially the young generation made him their idol. The common people especially those who were deprived by the rich and powerful ones of HP started praising Karna and his family.  Those who did not dare to raise voice against the illogical laws now started to question them. 

In Hastinapur Palace

Shakuni to Duryodhan, 'Mere Bacche, Today I am very happy. That Arjun was defeated by a Sutputra.'

Dusshashan (smiling evilly), 'Did you see Guru Drona's face? It was worth watching.'

Shakuni, 'Now I got my biggest weapon. Duryodhana now you shall ask that Suta to join us. I will talk to Maharaj so that he can appoint him as your bodyguard. I had big faith in Aswatthama but he is just good for nothing. Now Karna is our biggest hope against Arjun.'

Duryodhana,' No Mamashree, I don't think Karna will agree to join us. That man seems morally upright.'

Dusshashan, 'Oh come on Jyasht, we can offer him money, properties, slaves. No man can resist the temptation.'

Duryodhana, 'No Anuj, didn't you see? When father offered him jewels he declined. Instead, he asked for help for those whose properties were damaged. If we want him with us, we have to do something that he will be impressed by us.'

On the other side of HP palace

Kunti's room

Kunti still did not come out of the shock that her eldest son was alive. It was the same young man she met at the temple. That newborn baby, whom she left into the river to die was not only grown into a handsome young man but one of the strongest warriors of the entire Aryavart. Lord Parshuram himself gave him the blessing to be Digvijayee. He also got education from Guru Brihaspati as well. Even he belonged to a suta family, still managed to get training from two of the finest teachers, which showed his intelligence and determination.  

Kunti,' I don't know what to feel? Should I be sad that my son Arjun was defeated or be happy for my eldest? Oh Lord, maybe it is the result of my sin that my sons are fighting with each other.'

Priyamvada, 'Come on Maharani, why are you still thinking about the Sutputra? You have five legitimate sons. Think about them. They are your pride. Your eldest will give you nothing but pain and humiliation. He was just a curse whom you removed from your life. So just forget about him now.'

Kunti (crying), 'How could you say that? He is my son, the blessing from Lord Suryadev himself.'

Priyamvada, 'If you continue this, then one day everyone will know and all five Panadavs will be humiliated in front of the society. Your eldest son Yudhishtir will never get the throne. So please think about them. That illegitimate son of yours already has a family, so don't worry about him.'

Kunti, 'Yes, may be you right Priyamvada. I saw how his foster mother loves him. He is happy with his family.'

In Bheesm's room

Bheesm, 'That stupid Aswatthama, how dare he did such a heinous act? Now it created a raucous in the entire city. Aswatthama said that he tried that weapon on the bank of river Ganga where no one was around. Foolish him. Doesn't he know that a weapon like Brahhmmastra can destroy a large area'. Suddenly he jumped from the couch.'On the bank of river Ganga, Oh no....my mother. What happened to her? I hope she is okay, I have to go to her.' 

Saying that he left the palace and took his chariot to go to meet his mother. When he reached the bank of the river, he was relieved by seeing the water which was normal.

Bheesm, 'Thank God Mata that you are safe. Mata please come I want to see you.'

Then Mata Ganga appeared. Devi Ganga (sad), 'I am impressed my son, now the great Bheesm has the time to come to see his mother's condition.'