Invitation

Dhritarashtra declared to arrange a function to honor Pandavas. All the Kuru elders were shocked as everyone knew that Dhritarashtra hated Pandavas. He asked Vidur to take the message and invite the Pandavas.

Later Vidur asked Bheesm, 'Taatshri, what do think.....I am smelling a big conspiracy.'

Bheesm, 'You are right. But we cannot do anything. We just need to follow Maharaj's orders. But Vidur I am worried for Pandavas.'

Vidur, 'Now only two persons can do anything. Vasudev and Karna.'

Bheesm, ' Then go to Karna's house and talk to him. It will be also great if we send the invitation to Krishna as well.'

Vidur, 'Okay taatshri.'

Little did they knew Shakuni already thought about Krishna and Karna. Shakuni took help from Salva the king of Sauba to stop Krishna from interfering. Salva was a friend of Shishupal and he wanted to take revenge for his friend's murder. He knew that he could not do anything against Dwarka or Indraprastha. But Shakuni asked him to launch an attack on Dwarka just to engage Krishna during the dice game.

Shakuni, 'Karna, I removed Vasudev from my path for now. As for you, your own mother gave me the biggest weapon against you.'

Flashback 1

Mrinalini came to the palace and asked to meet Shakuni,

Shakuni, 'What happened girl? You at this time? I hope you bring some good news.'

Mrinalini, 'I have the news which will change everything....today maharani Kunti came to Karna's house.'

Shakuni, 'What...why?'

Mrinalini evilly, 'She is the birth mother of  Karna. Karna is none other than the firstborn of Kunti. He was born before her marriage and she threw him into the water. Adhirath kaka found hin in the bank of the river. She wanted to talk to Karna.'

Shakuni, 'Does Karna know about this truth.'

Mrinalini, 'I am not sure but Radha kaki knows and she asked Kunti not to come to their house again. She insulted her and sent her back. She even asked Karna not to go to the palace or help any royalties.'

Shakuni, 'My girl you don't know what have you done today. That'd the news I was waiting for. Take this bag full of gold.'

Mrinalini, 'I don't want just these golds. I want Karna. He rejected me, now I want him to be mine and mine only. You promised me that you will help me getting him.'

Shakuni, 'Don't worry, soon he himself will ask for your forgiveness and bow in front of you. Now go home dear.'

Flashback ended

Shakuni, 'Radha is angry on the royalties so she will not let Karna come and rescue his brothers. But I have to be prepared for everything.'

Vidur went to meet Karna but he informed Vidur that Radha was adamant in her decision. She would never allow him to help the royalties. Vidur was dejected. He knew that even Vasudev was also busy with the war against Salva. But following his king's order, Vidur went to Indraprastha.

Indraprastha

Vidur came to the royal court and gave them the invitation. the Pandavas were skeptical about the invitation.

Arjun, 'Taatshri is inviting us. It's impossible....I think they must have some plans in their mind.'

Yudhishtir, 'But it will be bad if we declined this invitation. It will insult our elders.