Takshak's revenge

Takshak was enraged. All his plans to take revenge on the Pandavas and Kuru family was failed. 

Takshak, 'How am I supposed to destroy those Kurus. There must be some way to do that.

On the other hand, Shukracharya decided, 'Though Bhayankarasur insulted me but I am their Guru, I have to do something to protect them'

He decided to visit Himalayas and start a penance to protect Asura. But first, he needed to meet Karna.

Mahakal Temple,

The entire Kuru family especially the royal ladies and the common villagers were shocked due to the sudden attack of the demons. For the last many years the demons did not dare to attack Hastinapur, but now they directly attack the royal family. Adhirath was also shaken by the attack, so Karna told him, 'Baba you return with the other villagers in the bull cart, I will take Mahamahim in his chariot.' Bheesm also asked him to go home and take some rest, Karna would take him to the palace. So Karna took Bheesm in his chariot and started his journey to Hastinapur Palace. 

Bheesm, 'Karna can you please take me to the bank of the river.'

Karna took the chariot to the river

Karna took the chariot to the river. Bheesm stepped down and sat at the bank of the river.

Bheesm, 'Karna, whenever I feel restless, I come here to sit. I feel at peace. Whatever happened today shook me to the core. I still cannot believe that the Asurs attacked us. If you did not come on time, then we all died.' Then suddenly he held Karna's hand said 'Karna please forgive me, I was wrong. I always believed in cast discrimination, I forbade the lower caste people to learn weaponry, even I humiliated you but it was you who always protects my family. You are the blessing of Lord Shiva but Karna you yourself are not safe. I know that Shakuni will definitely try something to force you to join him.'

Karna, 'Don't worry Mahamahim, I am happy that you realized your mistakes. I hope from now on every child will have the chance to pursue their dream irrespective of their caste.'   

Bheesm, 'You always think about others but Karna please, stay safe. I know no one will defeat you at the front-to-front fight but those poisonous snakes like Shakuni will always stab you at your back. He will definitely try to harm your family or close ones to force you to join him.'

Karna, 'Mahamahim, if you know Shakuni's nature, then why are you allowing him to stay near Duryadhana?'

Bheesm, 'Once I promised Shakuni's father that I will allow his son to stay near his nephew, but I had no idea that he will poison Duryadhana against his own cousins. And now it's too late. He influenced Dhritarashtra and he always listened to him. I am the Mahamahim only for the namesake, actually, I am nothing but Dhritarashtra and his sons' slave, nothing else.'

Karna felt very bad for the elderly person. He sat beside him and said, 'Don't worry Mahamahim, everything will be alright.'

Bheesm, 'Karna I don't want war between the cousins. I love all of them. I cannot choose between them. Only you can do anything.'