Saving Pandavas,

Varanavat

The Pandavas and Kunti were sleeping in their rooms. Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun drank the milk while Nakul and Sahadev as they did not like milk much did not take it. At night Bheem woke up as he was feeling hungry (Bheem had a boon from Naaglok that no poison can ever harm him, so the sleeping herbs did not affect him). He was trying to find the kitchen but he found none.

Bheem, 'Those people are crazy. Such a huge palace but no kitchen?'

Suddenly he heard someone called him behind, 'Bhrata Bheem, what are you doing here?'

Bheem saw both Nakul and Sahadev were standing in the corridor. Bheem said, 'Looking for the kitchen....I am hungry and there is no food anywhere.'

Suddenly all of them got a smell as if something was burning. All of them were surprised and ran towards the source of the smell. They came near the main door and saw that the door was locked and smoke was coming from outside. Then Nakul saw that the walls were started to melt and then they realized, the palace was made of flammable substances and that was soon going to destroy. Bheem and Nakul rushed to their brothers' room to wake them up. Sahadev went to Kunti's room. Nakul tried to wake them up.

Nakul, 'Jyasht, Bhrata Arjun wake up please....Bhrata Bheem why they are not waking up.' 

Bheem, 'Nakul I think they are in deep sleep, we need to take them out of this palace before it collapses.'

Bheem lifted his two unconscious brothers on his shoulders. Sahadev also lifted his mother in his arms and they tried to move towards the main door. But the entire palace was filled with smoke and it was very difficult to see anything clearly. Suddenly a beam fell on Sahadev and both he and Kunti fell to the ground. Though they were not injured but got stuck under the pillar. Bheem and Nakul tried to move the pillars but it was hard as Bheem had his brothers on his shoulder and the pillar was too heavy for Nakul. Suddenly they realized that the heat was subsided and the main door was shattered. Then they heard a strong voice from the door, 'Pandavas, Mata Kunti where are you?' Then they saw a figure emerged from the smoke. They could not recognize him because of the smoke and the person covered his face with a turban.

Bheem was astonished to see the person easily lifted the broken pillar and helped Kunti and Sahadev out

Bheem was astonished to see the person easily lifted the broken pillar and helped Kunti and Sahadev out. Then he lifted Kunti on his shoulder and signed Bheem to take his brothers out. Bheem came out from the Palace. Then he saw a familiar person standing outside in the garden with a bunch of men tied near his feet.

Vidur, 'Rajkumar Bheem, Nakul, Sahadev... thank God you are okay. But what happened to Yudhishtir, Arjun and Devi Kunti?'

That mysterious person, 'I think they were unconscious because of the smoke. Prince Nakul, Sahadev I know you are good at medicines. Can you treat them?

Suddenly Bheem recognized him, 'You...you are the Sutputra, Karna......What are you doing here? Kakashri Vidur, how did you come here? And how did you manage to stop the fire?'