Preparation for the upcoming Mahayudh

Asurlok,

Bhyankarasur called all the warriors and planned to launch a direct attack on Dwarka. As now sunlight was back so Devs got their power back so it would be futile to attack Devlok. But they still had a chance to win over Mrityulok. Dwarka was powerful but Bhaynkarasur had confidence in his strength.

Bhyankarasur, 'I waited for this blood lunar eclipse so that without wasting any resources we could be the master of the three worlds. But that youngest of Suryadev ruined my plans. But we don't need to worry.......we have strong warriors and my sons got boons from Mahadev.  So we could win Mrityulok. Even the Avatar of Vishnu cannot defeat us...'

Shandasur, 'Yes father, but we have a situation. Every time before our war, our Guru Shukracharya did our Tilak. Now he left, so who will do it.'

Bhayankarasur, 'Ha...I don't need any blessings or tilak. We are strong, powerful and that's enough to win.'

Biralakkho, 'But father what if tridev try to stop us?'

Bhaynkarasur, 'Son, even tridevs are also bound by the laws. No one can defy Brahmmadev's boon. So I am immortal. No one can have all the weapons of Tridevs and blessings of Tridevis together. It is impossible. One can only get the boon from just one dev and devi. So no one can kill me.'

Shandasur, 'First let us go to Hastinapur, then we will gather all our allies there and march towards Dwarka.'

While in Suryalok,

Devi Sangya and Chaya along with other devis brought Suryadev and Arun back to Suryalok. Both Suryadev and Arun were tremendously weak but both of them were proud of their son/nephew and the daughter-in-law. The way both of them saved everyone from the disaster was really something that even Devraj or other Dev together could not achieve.  In the meantime, Karna also returned to Suryalok along with Lord Hanuman. He rushed to his father and hugged him.

Karna, 'Pitashri, how are you? I was so tensed about you.' 

Suryadev, 'I am good Karna, I am happy that you fulfill my duty with such perfection. Putri Avantika, I am grateful to you, Suryalok is honored to have such a daughter-in-law. I am also feeling honored to be the Guru of Hanuman as well. Today you helped my son in saving the entire universe. As a teacher, it gives me immense pleasure to see your success.'

Avni, 'Father, it is my duty, but now you and kakashri take rest.'

Karna, 'Now we need to prepare for our fight with Bhyankarasur.'

Lord Viswakarma, 'My dear grandson, for this upcoming mahayudh, me and Agnidev prepared a chariot for you. It is called "Rashmi". This celestial chariot is the fastest in the entire universe. It also had a protective shield that will protect you from all harm.'

Lord Hanuman, 'Dear Karn, in this fight I will stay with you in your chariot. I will present in the flag of your chariot and will give you strength. My roar will create fear in your enemies heart.'

Brhammadev, 'My son, I am giving you my "Kamalasan" (the divine seat of Brahmmadev). This lotus will create a protective dome over your Chariot which will deflect all illusions and weapons coming to you.'

Vishnu, 'And my 8th incarnation will be your charioteer. I will show you the path of Dharm in your war against evil.'

Mahadev, 'I am giving you my Rudraksh mala. It will calm your mind during the war and help you to take proper decisions.'

Then all Devs gave their blessings to Karna. Pavandev and Varundev gave him two horses which were the fastest horse of the entire universe. Nagraj Vasuki and Sheshnag turned into the reins of the chariot. Indra gave the wheels the strength of Vajra which could withstand all forces. On the other hand, Devi Parvati gave Avantika a 'Lion' as her mount for the war. All devis gave her their weapons. Suryadev also gave her a protective Kavach just like Karna's.  Now both the God of War and Goddess of  Protection were ready to face their greatest enemy.