Jarasandha Vadh

Krishna used his power of telepathy to contact Karna. Karna knew that Duryodhana went to fight with Jarasandha alone and he was sure that Duryodhana could never defeat him. But he was very angry with Duryodhana so he did not try to stop him. but when Krishna contacted him and asked him to come to the Magadha border he said, 'Prabhu, let him suffer as my family is suffering. I tried to change him many times, but he and his royal ego.... I am just tired with his pride.'

Krishan. 'Karna a dharmavaan person like you should never leave their friends in danger. I know you are angry but it is your destiny to fight this battle.'

Karna never wanted to decline Krishna's invitation and he always had a soft corner in his mind for Duryodhana, so left Hastinapur and went to the Magadha border to meet him. In the camp, they decided that the army of Dwarka would attack Jarasandha's army on the border during the ritual while Karna and Krishna would enter into the temple and challenge Jarasandha to a one-to-one fight. Karna would fight with Jarasanda and thus they could save the kings and princes.

In the morning Karna went to the bank of the river for Suryapuja. Suryadev himself came to bless him, 'My son, today is a big day for you. You are going to start your battle against the adharmis for which you were born. I am blessing you, Vijai Bhava.'

Karna, 'Thank you Pitashri, but I am a little tensed as I don't know how to kill him. Everyone says that he is immortal.'

Suryadev, 'No one is immortal my son. Do you know how he was born? Just remember the story during the fight.'

Saying that Suryadev left. Karna returned to Krishna's tent and asked him about the mystery of Jarasandha's birth. Then Krishna told him the story that how Jarasandha was born half from two mothers and a demoness named Jara joined him.

Later according to the plan, Dwarka's army attacked Magadha. Hearing that Jarasandha ordered most of his soldiers to defend the border. Only a few of the guards were left at the temple. Then Jarasandha started the ritual and ordered the guards to bring the kings and princes whom he imprisoned. Jarasandha ordered his executioner to sacrifice Duryodana first. When the executioner tried to behead Duryodhana, an arrow pierced into his chest.

Everyone was shocked and they saw two horse raiders were coming on their way

Everyone was shocked and they saw two horse raiders were coming on their way. When they came closer everybody was shocked to see Krishna and Karna. The guards tried to stop them but Karna used 'Sahastravan' where a single arrow was multiplied into thousands and killed the guards. Jarasandha was enraged. He shouted, 'Krishna, how dare you to come to my kingdom. A sly fox you like never fight like a true warrior in the battlefield but comes to attack like a coward.'

Karna (shouted),' Shut up you wretched man. You called Vasudev a coward....while you used black magic to torture your subjects and kill innocents. Today you will be punished for your deeds.'

Jarasandha,' Who are you? How dare you intervene in my yagna? I am not going to leave you?'

Krishna, 'Shant Radheya, Don't waste your energy on him now. Jarasandh...you want a fair fight, okay then let's have a one-to-one fight. If you win, we will accept defeat and you can do whatever you want with us. But if we win then it will the end of your evil reign.'