Dwarka

Dwarka,

 After reaching Dwarka, Krishna took Pandavas and Draupadi to the palace. Karna and Avni went to meet their parents and spent some family time. Both Karna's and Avni's parents and siblings were overjoyed seeing them after such a long time. Both Radha and Renu started fussing over her children, repeatedly saying how thin they had become or how much they needed to eat to become healthy again. Both Karna and Avni enjoyed their pampering but they also knew that a huge storm was coming towards Aryavart in the form of Bhayankarasur, so they mentally prepared themselves for the upcoming war. On the other hand, Pandavas and Draupadi reunited with their kids and were showing them with all their love. From Hastinapur Kunti along with Vidur came to meet the Pandavas and Karna. She was also happy to meet her sons after a long time but sad as Karna and Avni preferred to spend time with their foster family.

The next day in the morning before everyone assembled in the court of Dwarka Krishna called the Pandavas, Karna-Avni, their families, Draupadi and Kunti in his room. Krishna's wives, Balram, Revati were also present there. King Drupad, Dhrishtadumna and Shikhandini also came to meet Draupadi and Pandavas. All of them were present when Krishna asked them about the future plan.  The  Pandavas were agitated and they demanded war against Hastinapur.

Bheem, 'We need to attack Duryodhana and show the Kauravas their true place. Now we have our Jyasht and Bhabishri the two greatest warriors of Aryavart. No one can defeat us.'

But Krishna had some other ideas. He asked Draupadi, 'Sakhi, you and Bhrata Karna are the ones who were wronged most because of the Dyut sabha. So I want to ask you if Duryodhana apologizes to you for his wrongdoings, will you forgive him then?'

Nakul, 'Absolutely not.'

Krishna snapped, 'I think during the exile, you did not change your name from Nakul to Draupadi or Karna. I am asking my sakhi and my best friend+ brother and I think they are more than capable enough to decide for themselves.'

Draupadi, 'Sakha, it is not Arya Nakul's fault. Everyone is not Jyasht Karna who respects his wife and lets her decide for herself. Sakha, I know that I cannot forget what happened in the Dyut sabha. But I don't blame the Kauravas entirely for the incident. If my own husbands stake me in front of a bunch of men, then it was inevitable that they would try to harm me. So if I can forgive my husbands, then I am willing to give Duryodhana a chance if he truly repents.'

Karna, 'Keshav, if Duryodhana truly wants to redeem his sins then I am also willing to give him a chance. But I, first of all, I want to be sure about his intentions as I already gave him many chances to change himself and also I want Avni's and my family's opinion about it as it was not only me but my family and Avni also suffered because of his conspiracies.'

Both Avni and Karna's families also agreed to Karna's decision. Balram said, 'But Karna, you know that Duryodhana was under the influence of Mantra, the black magician. Still, you are blaming him.'

Karna, 'Haldhar Balram, I know that Mantra and Shakuni did black magic. But magic cannot create emotions in us. It can just increase the dark nature already present inside a person. Duryodhana already has anger, jealousy, possessiveness and revenge inside him. Mantra just increased those in many folds. If he listened to me and got rid of those negative emotions, then nothing will happen. But still, I have a soft corner for him as I know that even in that condition, he did not want to molest Draupadi. He wanted to humiliate her but not in that way. '

Avni, 'And all these are the consequences of Pandavas behavior as well. Their arrogance, greed and disrespect for others also lead to such incidents.'

Bheem, 'Jyasht, Bhabishri you want to support that evil Duryodhana. We are your family and you are blaming us as well?'

Avni, 'That's the problem. You guys always blame Duryodhana for distancing himself from you but you guys also never wanted to think of them as a family. You always think of yourselves as superior because of your lineage and Kauravas as evil. They alone are not responsible for the rift, you Pandavas, Kuru elders are equally to blame.