Conspiracy against Karna

Meanwhile in Hastinapur

Life was going on as usual in Adhirath's house. Karna was doing everything to please his mother. He did almost all the household works, took care of his siblings but Radha was still behaving rudely with him. Though feeling sad, he still did not show his pain. Radha blindly believed her in-laws Renumati and Vikram but little did she know that they were her biggest enemy. Her children died during birth because of them as they had a tantric friend who helped them do black magic on Radha's unborn. Their main goal was to ensure that Adhirath did not get any heir and all the ancestral property they had should go to their sons. But their plan failed when Adhirath brought that Karna home. After that tried very hard to harm Adhirath's family but nothing could be done. That tantric said that Karna was like a shield and as long as he was there no one can harm Adhirath's family. So now they were poisoning Radha's mind against Karna.

'Radha, how could you tolerate that b*****d near your kids; said Renumati.

'What am I supposed to do Jiji, Arya is not ready to hear a single word against him,' sighed Radha.

'If you allowed continuing this one-day Anuj Adhirath will give all his property to that bloody Karna,' said Vikram.

'No, I will not let that happen,' cried Radha.

'Then do one thing, I know a tantric and he can remove that boy from your life,' said Renumati.

Radha 'Is that so? Okay please take me to that Babaji. I will do anything to ensure my kid's safety.'

Little did she know, she herself was endangering her kid's life. The tantric knew that Karna had a pure aura, for which he could not harm Shon and Laxmi but if someone from the household invited the evil force inside their house then that evil spirit can kill the entire family. That is why Renumati and Vikram took Radha to the Tantrik. The tantric asked Radha to do some rituals and told her 'Putri, take this enchanted doll to your house, on the moon night break this doll inside the house and then the enemy of yours will be removed from your life.'

Actually he trapped an evil spirit inside the doll. Once the doll was broken, the freed spirit would kill anyone inside the house.

New moon night

Radha was in a dilemma. She knew whatever she was doing was wrong, but her poisoned mind was preventing her from thinking clearly. In the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, she got up from the bed and broke the doll quietly. Suddenly a black smoke came out from the doll and engulfed the entire house. Then she heard her children's cry. She ran towards their room and whatever she saw created a chilling wave in her spine. Both her kids and her husband were crying in pain. It seemed like someone was choking them. Radha herself felt severe pain in her body. Hearing their cries Karna came inside 'Ma, Pitashree, what happened? Why are you crying?'

He was shocked to see the miserable conditions of his family. He tried to put them in bed, but their conditions were getting worse. Suddenly he heard some commotions from outside. Coming out he saw that his uncle and aunty brought the entire neighborhood near their house. Seeing him unharmed they were shocked. 

Tantrik (thought), 'How is the boy still unharmed?'

Vikram whispered to the tantric, 'No worries, we are going to blame him for witchcraft. Then the villagers themselves will kill him.' Then Vikram started accusing Karna.

Vikram, 'I know this boy is a bad omen. I am sure he did something to kill his foster family, which is why my brother is suffering.'

Karna tried to prove his innocence but Vikram and his friends along with that tantric blamed him relentlessly. The other people also believed them and decided to punish him. Karna tried to request them to help his family first and then they could do whatever they wanted to do to him but nobody paid attention to his request. Vikram tried to hit him with an iron rod then suddenly they heard a voice, 'Stop this madness, what do you think you are doing?'

Everybody stopped to see a sage was standing in front of them. The aura around him itself depicting that he was not an ordinary person.

The head of the village, 'Who are you? Why did you stop us punishing this boy? Don't you know this boy tried to kill his parents with witchcraft?'

The Sage roared 'Are you out of your mind? You are accusing a seven years old boy of witchcraft? This boy is innocent. Whatever happened here was done by this tantric. This wretched man along with Vikram and Renumati conspired against Adhirath and his family.'

The tantric, 'How dare you? Do you know who I am? And who the hell are you?'

The Sage, 'I am Ved Vyas. I came here to protect this innocent child'

Actually, Sage Ved Vyas was praying in his ashram while Devi Sangya appeared in front of him and requested him to protect her son

Actually, Sage Ved Vyas was praying in his ashram while Devi Sangya appeared in front of him and requested him to protect her son. Listening to the entire incident Ved Vyas used his divine power to appear near Adhirath's house. After getting his identity everyone was scared as everyone in Aryavart was familiar with the name of the great sage Ved Vyas. The village leader apologized to him and they freed Karna. Karna fell on VedVyas feet and begged 'Please cure my parents O Great Sage.'

VeadVyas entered the house and a few minutes later he came out. In the meantime, The other villagers tied Vikram, Renumati, and the Tantric. 

Ved Vyas 'Karna, for now, I stabilized your parents and siblings but that Tantric used a very powerful spirit to kill them. You have divine protection because of that the spirit was unable to harm you. But no one can save your family when the sunrises...unless.' He paused.

Karna 'Unless what Prabhu? Please tell me, I will do anything to save my family.'

Ved Vyas 'My son, the curse of a spirit can only be freed when the spirit itself is freed from the mortal attachment by performing his last rite. The remaining of this spirit's mortal body is still present inside the Kumbhila forest. If you can go there and set holy fire to that body before dawn, only then your family will be saved. That tantric protected that body with evil curses, so many Rakshasas and ghosts are guarding the body. Only a kid with a pure soul can liberate the spirit from the curse.'

Karna, 'I will go there and perform this ritual at any cost. But Kumbhila forest is quite far away from here. How am I supposed to go there and return home within one night'?

Ved Vyas, 'I will teach you a mantra. Chant it with the name of the place you want to go to, it will take you there within a few minutes. But let me remind you again. That place is haunted and no one will protect you there.'

Karna 'I don't care, either I will save them or die trying.'

Then Ved Vyas taught that mantra to Karna and he left the place taking his bow and arrows.

Ved Vyas (in mind) I know my son that you are very brave. This is your first test. I will pray to all Gods above to protect you.'