Karna's Master stroke

Eleven years were passed

Hastinapur won the Aryavart except for a few kingdoms like Dwarka, Kuntibhoj, etc. Shakuni tried to force him to attack Dwarka but Karna strongly denied it.

Karna, 'I cannot fight with Shri Krishna. What do you want Gandharraj? Do you want to destroy the entire Kuru family along with your nephews? Shri Krishna and Haladhar Balram are the Avtar of Narayan and Sheshnag. You want me to fight my Pravu?'

Shakuni, 'You are Hastinapur's servant. So it's your duty to fight whomever we want.'

Karna, 'No, I will not. For that, you can do whatever you want. And BTW Yuvraj, Haldhar Balram is your Guru. You want to fight your own teacher. What kind of student are you?'

Duryodhana, 'He is right mamasri. We will make an alliance with Dwarka.'

Karna, 'Then please let me handle the negotiation. After Devi Panchali's cheedharan, if you go there, Dau Balram will surely chop off your head.'

Dwarka 

Karna sent a messenger to inform Dwarka about the alliance proposal. Both Krishna and Balram were happy and invited him. They welcomed him and took him to the palace.

Krishna, 'How are you Karna? I know about your feat in the Digvijaya. You proved the entire Aryavart that how true talent can never be suppressed.'

Karna, 'Thank you Pravu. It's all of your blessings that helped me to achieve my dreams.'

He spent some time with Krishna and his family. He also went to meet his own family. Radha was overwhelmed by his success but he was also worried about his health. But Karna assured him that he would soon come back to them.

Then Karna left for Hastinapur, Duryodhana was extremely happy for his friend. Hastinapur now had the entire Aryavart under their feet. He wanted to start a celebration but Karna said, 'Yuvraj you want to celebrate the victory it's fine. But I have to go to meet my Guru. It's been a long time I didn't see him. So if you please give me permission....

Duryodhana,' Mitra how can I stop you to meet your guru, but I also want you to come to Hastinapur so that I can honor you, give you  rewards.'

Karna, 'It's your honor Yuvraj as you are the one who now has the entire Aryavart. Every war was won by the soldiers but the victory always goes to the king. So it is your victory not mine'

Duryodhana sadly, 'Mitra for these last eleven years, you never called me Mitra, never hugged me, never smiled at me. Can't you forgive me? I know I have committed a grave sin but even the greatest sinner can also be pardoned. Then why not me? Please Mitra, I cannot bear this punishment anymore. Please I don't want Arya Varta. Please come back to me. Please give me my old Karna back.'

Karna, 'A master and servant cannot be friends Yuvraj. Today I fulfilled your dream. But if you want to give me anything then now at least try to abolish the varnashrama in the entire Aryavart as you did in Hastinapur. It will be my reward. Pranipaat.'

Duryodhana returned Hastinapur with a heavy heart. When he left Bhanumati was pregnant and later she gave birth to Laxman and Laxmana. Duryodhana met them during the Digvijaya but now they were eleven years old. Duryodhana ordered to postpone all celebrations till Karna returned.

Mahendragiri Parvat,

Karna met Guru Parshuram and took his blessings.

Parshuram, 'Karna I blessed you be the Digvijayee. If I had any idea that my blessing will be a curse in yours and Avni's life, I will never do that.'

Karna, 'No Gurudev, it's all the circle of life we are suffering. So please don't blame yourself. I am happy that today I fulfilled your dream. Shakuni's conspiracy became a boon to me.'