Meeting with the parents

Karna was shocked. 'My parents, Gurudev my foster parents live in HP and I don't know about my birth parents. I only know that they abandoned me when I was a baby.'

Lord Parshuram, 'No my son your parents never abandoned you. In fact, they always love you but due to some unforeseen circumstances they have to send you away.'

Karna (emotionally), 'Then who are my parents Gurudev?'

Lord Parshuram, 'I will tell you but before that you tell me, what do you know about the Kavach-Kundal in your body?'

Karna. 'I don't know Gurudev, they are with me since childhood. I could not control its  manifestation before but now I can do it.'

Lord Parshuram, 'It is a gift from your Father. Now close your eyes. Yours parents will be here soon.'

Karna closed his eyes and after few moments he realized that there was a bright light around him. Lord Parshuram asked him to open his eyes. Then he saw a God in front of him with a beautiful Goddess. Seven horses were attached with his Chariot and seeing this Karna understood that he was none other than Suryadev himself.

Suryadev, 'Karna my son, last time I saw you in person you were just 1 day old. Now look at you, I am so happy as you grow to be a fine warrior.'

Karna (dumbfounded), 'Lord Suryadev, are you really my father?

Suryadev, 'Yes my son. I am your father and This is Devi Sangya your mother.'

Devi Sangya stepped down from the chariot and hugged Karna. Karna felt as if at last he found peace. He always yearned for a mother who would love him. Now he was feeling complete.

Karna, 'Pranipat Pitashrre, Mata but if I am your son then how I am a human?'

Suryadev narrated the entire story. Karna felt sad that how his mata Sangya lost her son and how Kunti left him to die in River Ganga. He also hugged his mother and tears started welling up in his eyes. 

Then Lord Parshuram said, 'Karna you were born to fulfill some great responsibilities. Bhayankarasur is an evil demon who is planning to torture mother earth and humans to weaken Devas. To defeat him, you need the blessings of all Navgrahas and Tridevs and trideviyas. There is a way to achieve Navgrahas blessings through penance, and in that ritual, you can evoke all tridevs but the problem is that you can give your offering only to one Dev and one Devi. So you have to choose that among Tridev and Trideviya whom will you give the offering. You will get the power only from that pair but not from the others. Because of this problem Bhayankarasur choose this blessing.'

Devi Sangya ,' Then what shall we do Prabhu. My son needs the powers from all of them.'

Lord Parshuram. 'Have faith in your son Devi. Lord Mahadev will surely do something to solve this problem.'