Karna proposed Avni

'That bloody Shudrani and that Sutputra, he made my life a living hell,' Dusshashan took a vase and threw it to the mirror. He still could not believe it, he was defeated by a Shudra woman. Women were nothing but toys. Their only purpose was to serve men. But how dare that girl humiliated him? 

Shakuni saw his nephew's condition and knew what was going on. Shakuni, 'Bhanje, please calm down. It was you who challenged her. And don't think to do anything bad to her. My gut feeling says that she was not an ordinary woman. Otherwise, Sage Viswamitra did not give her weapon training.'

Dusshashan understood. He was wicked but had no brain. Whatever he did, he needed someones' guidance. Shakuni took advantage of that and used him to do many evil things. Duryodhana also used to follow him and obeyed his every word but now Karna was influencing him. If it was someone else Shakuni would definitely remove him from his path but it was not easy against Karna. Shakuni knew that he needed Duryodhana to sat on the throne as the allied kingdom would only follow s person from the Kuru dynasty. His first plan was to start a war between the cousins so that Duryodhana would kill his cousins. He would brainwash Duryadhana to be his puppet and he would rule from behind. But his greed eventually increased. He wanted the entire Aryavrat. But Bheesm and Drona were supporters of Pandavas and neither interested nor could defeat all the kings in Digvijaya. On the day of the Tournament when he met Karna and saw him getting the blessing to be a Digvijayee from Guru Parshuram, he got a tool to achieve his dream. He tried many times to take Karna in his confidence, but Karna was loyal to Duryodhana. In fact he brought many changes to Duryodhana's behavior. Now Duryodhana had much more control over his anger, he did not even want to fight with the Pandavas unnecessarily. He also took interest in administrative matters and now both Bheesm and Vidur were impressed with him.

Shakuni knew Karna would never want to start a war unnecessarily, so he needed something which would make Duryodhana again jealous of the Pandavas and force Karna to start Digvijaya.

Few weeks were passed. Karna was bonded really well with Avantika. It seemed like Avni made him complete. He practiced with Avni, he also taught her Archery, though Avni was not very good at it. They also started giving basic weapon training to the young men and women of the lower caste community. Some upper-class people first complained but did not do much as Duryodhana the crown prince supported them and nobody wanted to go against the favorite student of Parshuram. 

Whenever Avni was not with Karna felt a void in his heart. He himself did not know what was happening. 

Karna, 'Why am I always thinking about her? I tried to meditate but in my mind, I always see her face. Prabhu Narayan, please help your devotee? How am I supposed to concentrate on my mission? I don't want to bind myself in any more shackles.'

Krishna, 'Hello Mitra, why are you so tensed.'

Karna was sitting on the bank of river Ganga. He heard his Prabhu's voice and turned, 'Prabhu, you are here? What a surprise? When did you come?'

Krishna, 'Karna my devotee calls me so I have to come. But Karna why do you think Avni is binding you?'

Karna, 'Prabhu I cannot stay without her but I have to concentrate on my mission, not to attach myself to emotions.'

Krishna, 'Mitra, true love is not bondage, it's the greatest freedom one can experience. A person is incomplete without a soulmate. You are lucky that you found your companion in your journey. As for emotions, they are our strength. They gave us purpose to live and fight. So don't worry, just go with the flow and don't hesitate to express your love in front of your lover. In a healthy relationship, communication is necessary.'

Karna, 'Thank you Prabhu. But why are you in Hastinapur?'

Krishna, 'I came here as a representative to King Yudhishtir to invite everyone for the Rajsuyu Yagna. Ydhishtir got support from 100 kingdoms so he was performing that yagna.'