Agyatvas

Pandavas reached the border of Matsya desh. They decided to go there as per Krishna's instruction but now the problem was Karna's look. Bur Karna already knew what to do. He closed his eyes and called Apsara Urvashi.  Urvashi came in front of them

Urvashi, 'Putra Karna, you called me? What happened, is everything okay?'

The Pandavas and Draupadi were stunned to see the most beautiful Apsara calling karna his son.

Both Karna and Avni touched her feet

Karna, 'Mata Urvashi, I need your help. I know Apsara's are famous to create glamour on anything. Mata can you please put a glamour on me to hide my appearance and my Kundals. Otherwise Shakuni will find me.'

Urvashi, 'Off course my son, it's a pleasure to help you and my daughter in law.'

Urvashi created a strong glamour around Karna to change his appearance. Now Karna looked like a short-height man with long beard and moustache. From his appearance he looked completely like a servant. Urvashi also put a glamour on Avni to change her appearance. She gave her a manly appearance with a taller, muscular and darker look.

Urvashi, 'Karna, Avni now no one will identify you. You can come back to your  own appearance whenever you want.'

She also blessed the Pandavas and then left from there.

Sahadev, 'Jyasht, how do you know devi Urvashi?'

Arjun, 'Yes, she was the one who cursed me.'

Karna, 'Arjun Devi Urvashi is an Apsara, while rejecting her you should take a little more polite approach. But her curse turned into a boon. You can easily hide yourself during this time.'

Avni, 'BTW Arya, Bhrata Arjun looks cute in this Avatar. If I am a real man, I will surely fall in love with her.'

Everyone laughed while Arjun pouted.

1 month later,

'Tantipal, did you milk the cows?' asked one of the maids.

Sahadev, 'Yes these are the pots.'

The maid, 'I am working here for so many years but never saw the cows so healthy. I think you know magic.'

Sahadev just smiled. While Nakul was also taking care of the horses. Evreybody knew him as Granthika who took care of the horses. He appeared like a hunchback so no one could have any idea that he was the most handsome prince Nakul.

 He appeared like a hunchback so no one could have any idea that he was the most handsome prince Nakul

All the other Pandavas also changed themselves according to Krishna's instruction. Karna worked as King Virat's Charioteer as since childhood he was good in driving Chariotes and Avni entered the palace as Royal Doctor. No one could recognize a young male as Avantika. Everything was going well except Keechak. His arrogance and tyrrant nature disturbed everyone in the palace specially the servants. But Pandavas and Karna did not want any confrontation so they always avoided him.