Keechak Vadh

Karna came to know from his non-human spies about everything that was happening on Hastinapur. But he knew that this was necessary as Duryodhana should be punished and felt pain for doing all the sins. But still, he felt bad. But in the Agyatvas a new problem arose. Dusshasshan was a good friend of Keechak and when they search everywhere and did not find the Pandavas, Shakuni suggested trying Matsya and they sent him the news to search for the Pandavas. Keechak was happy as he loved to torment the helpless.Keechak also asked for their help in killing Virat king and Prince Uttar. So e asked them to attack Matsya and kill the king and prince and make him the King in exchange for his help to find the Pandavas.

One day he was strolling in the garden and saw Draupadi. Though she was in a veil but Keechak was curious to see her face and wanted to go near her. But Queen Sudeshna was a strict person who never tolerated anyone misbehaved with her maids. She like her husband did not like her brother but she was also helpless. Keechak when got a positive signal from Shakuni and Dusshasshan became more arrogant and he openly tried to misbehave with Draupadi once. But Brihannalla aka Arjun sensing the problem reached there on time. He very cunningly brought princess Uttara there as well and seeing her Mamashri misbehaving with Sairindhri, Uttra was disgusted, 'Mamashri, don't you have any shame? She is a married woman and you are misbehaving with her. Please go away or I will complain to father.' Keechak left but in his mind, he plotted revenge. 

Draupadi ran to meet Avni. To others, it might look like she went to the doctor for treatment but actually, she asked her help to teach Keechak a lesson. Avni secretly met Karna and asked, 'Hey Vrisha (Karna's new name) the royal palace has so many mice. Especially a big rat is creating havoc. I need to make a potion to get rid of the rat. Can you bring me some herbs?'

Karna understood the code words, 'Sure Vaidji, tomorrow is my day off. I will go to the nearby village to collect the herbs. Around the banyan tree inside the forest has many herbs. But why do you need potions? Just beat it to death.'

Avni, 'It's big and fast. Very difficult to beat. If we can surround it from eight sides, then maybe we can kill it.'

Karn understood that she was trying to say that Keechak was creating havoc but it was difficult to beat him individually. So they needed to do something together. And 'herbs' means she wanted to meet everyone in the forest.

When they were talking, Nakul was also present as they were standing near the stable. To others, it seemed like the Vaid was ordering the Charioteer to bring herbs. But  Nakul also understood the code and he secretly informed Sahadev. While Avni informed Draupadi, Arjun and others.

At night, in a forest outskirts of the Matsya capital city, eight figures covered in dark clothes were gathered in a cave under a banyan tree. 

Yudhistir, 'Is everyone here?'

Draupadi, 'Yes'

Avni, 'Thank God! We came separately so that no one can notice our departure.'

Karna, 'Yes I was scared for Arjun. Her beauty can attract anyone. Thank god no one noticed her.'

Everyone laughed and Arjun pouted, 'Jyasht, you too?'

Nakul, 'Thanks to Devi Urvashi that she changed Jyasht's appearance. Otherwise, we have to save him from the women of this kingdom.'

Bheem, 'If anyone tries to cast an evil eye on our Jyasht, then we have to protect those women from our Bhabishri.'

Yudhistir, 'Enough now. Stop teasing them. Bhabishri, why did you call us?'

Avni and Draupadi narrated the entire incident. Then said, 'Keechak is Dusshasshan's friend. If we do anything then it will attract unnecessary attention.'