Karnasangini

Asurlok

'What? Dhumrasur was killed, but that's impossible. He was almost immortal. He had a boon that nothing can kill him except Mahadev's own celestial weapon.' said engaged Bhayankarasur.

'Yes Asurraj, that is why you asked him to attack Kalinga as there was no one in there who can wield Mahadev's celestial weapon.' said Chandasur, his Senapati.

'Then how did he died? Who invited their own death by challenging me?' roared Bhayankarasur.

They called Adrishyasur, their spy who knew many things happening on earth. 

Adrishyasur, 'Pranaam Asurraj.'

Bhayankarasur, 'Adrishyasur, who killed Dhumrasur?'

Adrishyasur, 'Prabhu my spies told me that Kalinga Princess was eloping with the prince of Hastinapura and during that fight, Dhumrasur died.'

Bhayankarasur roared, 'Prince of Hastinapur, I will turn your marriage yagna into your funeral. Senapati, take an army of demons and destroy Hastinapur.'

Chandasur, 'But Prabhu it is not that easy. Hastinapur has some great warriors like Gangaputra Bheesm, Dronacharya. Crown prince Duryadhan is a student of Mahabali Balaran and a great mace fighter. If we attack Hastinapur then the devputra Pandavas will also come to save their relatives as well Dwarka will also intervene.'

'He is right Bhyankarasur....Don't do anything that you regret later.' Entered Shukracharya. He exactly knew who killed Jarasandha and Dhumrasur but he could not reveal Karna's identity to anyone due to Mahadev's order.

Shukracharya, 'You cannot defeat Hastinapur without your sons' help who are busy in penance to please lord Mahadev. Once they get the boon then you will be powerful enough. But now don't attack Hastinapur.'

Bhyankarasur, 'Okay Gurudev, if I cannot attack directly at least I  can create problems for the citizens and develop fear in their mind against me. Senapati, go and attack the villages of Hastinapur. Destroy the crops, kill the cows, abduct the women, destroy the gurukuls and kill the sages. Now Hastinapur will see what happens when you challenge Bhyankarasur.'

 Shukracharya,' Bhyankarasur, you are warrior then fight like a man. Why are you attacking innocent people.'

Bhyankarasur, 'Gurudev, I don't want to listen to your lecture, you are my Guru that's why I don't want to disrespect you. But please don't interfere in my matter.'

Shukracharya left thinking, 'Bhyankarasur till now no one gets success after insulting their Guru. I can clearly see that your end is near.'

In Hastinapur

Everyone was celebrating Duryodhna's wedding. Karna was very busy with the preparations. After the wedding rituals were done and the newlyweds retired to their chamber, Gandhari asked Karna to go to the guest-chamber and take some rest. But Karna asked her permission to go home as due to all the works he could not give time to his family.

While returning home in his horse Karna again thought about the mystery girl. He was happy with his foster family but still felt a void in his heart. But whenever he thought of that girl, those dark eyes, the melodious voice, the smile, the lips, he had a sense of connection. 

Karna, 'I need to know about her, who is she? Is she married...no no Karna think positive. But what if she is really married or someone's fiancee? Then I will definitely forget her....but if she is single? Oh..no..Karna stop this nonsense. From tomorrow you shall meditate properly, you are Suryaputra, Parshuram, Shukracharya, Brihaspati shishya Karna. You cannot lose your control like this. The main purpose of your life is to help your family and protect mother earth from adharma. It's your mission to teach people the true meaning of Dharma. You cannot bind yourself in all those moh maya.'