Rewards and Punishment

Dwarka

The entire kingdom was decorated that it could put Amravati into shame. Delegates from every corner of Aryavart came to attend the Vijaya Mahotsav. The kings who supported the Asurs were arrested. Common people were happy as most of the kingdoms readily agreed to abolish the strict Varnashram. Now anyone can do anything and follow their own passions. Those who were reluctant at first but agreed at last as they did not want to anger Vasusen and Avantika.

Before the Vijya Mahotsav, now only one thing left. Punishment of Shakuni and Aswatthama. Aswatthama returned stealthily to Dwarka and tried to kill Duryodhana but Krishna caught him and cursed him to turned into a hideous, disfigured person with diseases and remain immortal so that everyone could know what will happen if a Brahmin used his knowledge for evil purposes. Both Drona and Kripacharya decided to take Sannyas. Bheesm also wanted to go for penance but Krishna stopped him, 'Gangaputra, you cannot leave before completing your responsibilities. You took care of Kuruvansh but what about the woman you had insulted. Today you have to take Shikhandini's responsibility. I hope by now you understood that there is nothing more important than humanity.'

Devi Ganga also appeared, 'Putra, by your oath, you not only insulted Devi Amba but also ashamed me and gave immense pain to your father. His soul is never in peace. Today by marrying her you can not only redeem yourself but also can come back to swarg as one of the Ashtavasus.'

Bheesm agreed, both he and Shikahndini married to each other on Dwarka. Then Both of them prayed in front of the Shivling and left their mortal body and went back to Swarg. 

Now it was the time to punish Shakuni. He was scared and started to cry when he was brought in front of the court. Then Karna said, 'Gandharraj, I know hat happened to you and your family was not right, but for your revenge, you made your innocent nephews your pawn. You have destroyed their childhood by instigating greeds and malice in them. Just for your greed to become most powerful, you have used Bhyankarasur. But you forgot that in this world Good always win over Bad and today by punishing you, I will make an example that in the future Adharmis will think twice before trying to kill innocents or  molest a woman.'

Saying he touched Shakuni's head and he screamed. Karna with his power had made him blind. Then Avantika came forward and said, 'you used these hands to roll the dice and destroyed Draupadi's life. So now on, you cannot use this hands, I am cursing you,  Both of your hands will be paralyzed, you cannot use them to do anything. You cannot stay under a shelter as whenever you try to go under a shelter, your skin will start to rot. You have great faith in your silver tongue, so from now on you will be mute. You have to stay in front of the temple and every man who wants to go inside should kick you. Thus you will live up to four decades and only after that you will die.'

Shakuni screamed but no sound came out. Krishna ordered the guards to drag him outside. Then Karna said, 'Dwarkadhish, our work is done. Now we will take your leave.'

Krishna, 'No dear, you have to decide who will be the ruler of Kuruvansh.'

Kunti and Pandavas were hopeful that Karna would announce Yudistir's name but Karna smiled, 'Krishna, both Dury and Yudhistir showed that both of them are not capable kings. In fact Yudistir is far worse than Duryodhana. Atleast Duryodhana as a ruler remain  faithful to his subjects but Yudhistir just to win a game stake his kingdom. Infact he and other Pandvs did not learn properly even after the punishment. I know they are tensed bout their mother but they forgot that if we actually surrendered then it will destroy the entire creation. A king shall move away his emotions before deciding any action but the Pandavas had failed to do so. Just to save their family, they were again agreed to destroy everything. Krishan you are their friend but they did not have any faith on you as well. But I don't want to create any more problems by depriving them as it will bring us to the square one from all of these started. So I have decided, Kumar Lakshman and Kumar Prativindhya will be the future king of Hastinapur and Indraprastha. Dwarka rulers like king Vasudev, Mahabali Balram and Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna will be their tutors and if any of the princes will create problems for the others and show any lack in their service for the subjects, their rights will be terminated and will be punished by Shri Krishna himself. As the princes are still young so their fathers Dyruodhana and Yudhistir are going to be the ruler for now but they have to follow the rules decided by Mahabali Balram and Shri Krishna.'