Lord Parshuram

After 4 years

Karna's Guru and Sage Ved Vyas were talking to each other in their hut.

Guru, 'I have never seen such an intelligent boy. Within 4 years he mastered Politics, Economics, diplomacy, Puran, Veda, and many other scriptures. I taught many Demi-Gods like Gangaputra Bhishma but this boy is a genius. Gangaputra was an intelligent person but he always got stuck with what is written in the books but Karna... Karna can interpret those words properly and even he himself has a very creative mind to see things from different perspectives. '

Ved Vyas,' Yes, My Lord, I saw that he can defeat other elderly scholars with ease. Even at such a young age, he mastered those knowledge better than anyone else. At first, everyone here tried to belittle him for his Suta status but now after facing defeat in debates they almost feared him. Now I think his education is completed.'

Next day

Karna's Guru 'Putra Karna, your education is complete now. You are the most intelligent student I have ever meet.'

Karna' Prabhu, I am honored to have such a great teacher like you,'

Suddenly some sage came there and started insulting Karna and his Guru. 

One Sage, 'How could you do such adharm? You taught a Sutputra.'

Karna, 'How dare you to insult my teacher in front of me. I also know Vedas and there is no such thing that can forbid a Suta to learn Shastra.'

Sage Two, 'Now A Sutputra will teach us? And you Sage who are you, give us your name?

Guru, 'I AM DEVGURU BRIHASPATI'

Hearing his name everybody was stunned. 

Devguru, 'You called yourselves Sages and still talked like idiots. People like you are spreading adharm by creating such a difference among mankind. God never created such differences. All these are stupid superstitions made up by you.'

The sages left that place.

Karna,'I can't believe that Devguru himself taught me. I am honored Gurudev.'

Devguru, 'No Putra I am honored to have a student like you. My son, you are destined to do great things. But remember Dharma is something that improves our lives. Whenever you feel that rules are stopping you from helping others then you must realize that it is not the way of Dharam.

Ved Vyas, 'Putra Karna now it is time for your weapons training but it will not that easy as it is up to you to convince your teacher to teach you.'

Krana, 'O great sage, who is going to be my weapon teacher.'

Ved Vyas, ' The greatest Guru of all, Lord Parshuram.'