Kunti's mistake- Boon or curse

7 days later in Suryalok

All the members of Suryaok were excited to invite the new member of the Sun family. Devi Sangya and Suryadev were busy with the puja. All other members of the family were present there. While all the rituals were completed then at the auspicious moment both Devi Sangya and Suryadev sat for mediation. Devi Parvati informed them that there will be a sacred moment to bear their son. During meditation, a divine light emerged from Devi Sangya's body which entered Suryadev's body. Then Suryadev's radiance increased, Suryadev started chanting the mantra to increase his radiance which will get mixed with Devi Sangya's energy so that it could enter Devi Sangya's womb and she could bear her desired son. But suddenly he heard a mantra. It was a powerful mantra and if any devotee chanted that mantra to call a God, he was compelled to go to that devotee and bless him/her with a child. Suryadev had no option left. He had to leave Suryalok otherwise it would create a huge impact on the universe. So he left Suryalok and went to Prithvi Lok.

Kuntibhoj

13 years old Kunti was arguing with her sakhi Priyamvada.

Kunti- 'Why don't you believe me? Sage Durbasha told me that I can call any Dev I like.'

Priyamvada- 'Impossible! I don't believe you.'

Kunti- 'Okay let me show you.'

She closed her eyes and started chanting the mantra. She was a devotee of Suryadev so unconsciously she called him. Suddenly she felt a bright aura. When she opened her eyes she saw Suryadev in front of her.

Suryadev – 'Putri Pritha, why did you call me?'

Kunti- 'Dev are you really Suryadev?'

Suryadev- 'Yes Putri, now tell me why you chanted this mantra. Don't you know it is forbidden to use this mantra before marriage? Now you have you accept my boon in form of a son."

Kunti – 'A son, no no Dev, I can't. I am still unmarried. It will tarnish mine and my father's reputation.'

Suryadev (angrily)- 'You should think of that before doing such a foolish act. Do you have any idea what you have done? This act of yours disrupts the balance of all universe. Now you must take my son. But remember you shall not disrespect my boon. Otherwise, you will face the consequences.'

Saying that Suryadev invoked his inner radiance and sent it to Kunti's womb. Kunti a mere human could not endure the strength of that energy, so she fainted.

Suryalok

After Suryadev returned to Suryalok everyone was devastated. When Suryadev sent his energy to Kunti's body then Devi Sangya's aura was also mixed with his power. So now Kunti is bearing the energy from both. Even the auspicious moment was also passed. Devi Sangya fainted from the shock. Devi Chaya tried to console her, but she was completely broken.

Devi Sangya- 'Today because of you I lost everything Suryadev. Why? Why did you give our son to her?'

Suryadev – 'Devi please try to understand, I was bound by the law of nature. Whenever a girl chants this mantra for me, I have to give her a part of my energy, and this time I was so angry that I lost control.'

Devi Chaya- 'Now what will happen? That girl will surely die, no human can withstand with yours and Devi Sangya's energy.'

Suddenly a divine light appeared in Suryalok and lord Narayan came in front of them.

Devi Sangya (crying) - 'Lord Narayan, I failed.

Lord Narayan 'No Devi, don't get upset, all this is happening to fulfill divine karma. Devi as per Sage Durbasha's curse you cannot give birth to your son. But, this curse is a boon. Though he is going to take birth from a mortal woman's womb, he will still be your son. Devi, it was destined that your son should fulfill a mortal life because only then he can complete the task bestowed upon him by destiny.'

Devi Sangya – 'But Dev why my son needs to be a partial mortal. He can fulfill his duty towards humanity as a Dev as well.'

Lord Narayan – 'No Devi it is not possible. Only a man can teach another man the true value of sacrifice and humanity. Even I also need to take avatar in human form to teach them about the true values of life. As a human on earth your son will understand the problems of mortals. Only then he can decide which path he has to choose. Also in a few days, I will also take my 8th Avatar, Krishna Avatar on earth, and in that Dharmyudh your son will be my Sahayoddha (fellow warrior). And there is another reason for him to be partially mortally which you will know in future.'

Listened to this Devi Sangya controlled her tears.

Devi Sangya- 'Dev I am honored that you chose my son. But O Lord but help my son in his human life. He is going to born as an illegitimate child, he will face many problems. Please my lord, make my son so strong that he can face all the hurdles in his life.'

Lord Narayan- 'Tathastu, I assure you, Devi, your son will get his training from the best teachers.'

Meanwhile in Kuntibhoj

Priyamvada saw her sakhi fainted. She ran to meet king Kuntibhoj. They rushed to the place and saw Kunti lying on the floor. Her entire body was burning with fever. They took her to her chamber and called the Royal doctor. But they cannot even touch her because of the heat radiating from her body. Priyamvada informed the king about everything that happened. King Kuntibhoj got scared, he did not even understand what to do in this situation. Then suddenly Sage Vyas came.

Sage Vyas – 'King of Kuntibhoj, don't worry for your daughter

Sage Vyas – 'King of Kuntibhoj, don't worry for your daughter. I am going to pour the water on her from my kamandalu. This holy water will bind the energy and help her to heal.'

King Kuntibhoj –'Thanks to the almighty O great sage that you came, otherwise I will not be able to save my daughter.'

Sage Vyas in his mind - 'King Kuntibhoj I cannot tell you the actual reason behind your daughter's condition but don't worry. The grandson of yours will make you proud one day. If I tell you about the child now, being a proud king you will definitely not understand the meaning of Lord Suryadev's boon and try to harm the unborn.'

He poured the holy water on Kunti and she recovered.