Bhayankarasur's dangerous planning

Hastinapur after Virat war,

The defeat by King Virat's army was a great slap on Hastinapur's honor. Everyone was almost sure that they would defeat Matsya but they themselves were lost and even some of the Kauravas were dead. Dhritarashtra was gone almost mad in grief. But Shakuni had something else in his mind.

Shakuni was pacing in his room, 'This Pandavas and Karna-Avni, this combination is dangerous. They even killed Mantra, Keechak and crippled Jayadrath. Now he is of no use to me. They even defeat us in the Virat war. What will I do now? How could I be the Samrat of Aryavart?'

Shakuni even tried many times in the last couple of months to kill Dhritarashtra. He mixed poison in his food, sent assassins to his room, pushed him from the stairs but every time somehow Dhritarashtra was saved. As if some divine powers were saving him from all harm. Now Shakuni was getting frustrated as after Mantra's death his connection with Asuras was also lost as Mantra was the only one whom he always contacted.

'Looking tensed Shakuni,' suddenly he heard a voice but no one was there.

Shakuni, 'Who is there? Come out.'

The voice, 'Don't worry as I am here to help you. If you want to fulfill your dream, then come to Mantra's house after midnight.'

At midnight Shakuni secretly went to the house and waited. After waiting for few minutes he heard, 'I know you will come as we both have common interests.'

Shakuni saw a dangerous-looking Asur came in front of him. He almost fainted but somehow he controlled himself. Shakuni (scared), 'Who are you? Please don't eat me.'

The Asur sighed (in mind), 'What a coward and he wanted to be the Samrat, but okay, we need more greedy people like him for our mission.'

Asur, 'I am Shandasur, son of Asur Samrat Bhayankarasur...the prince of asurlok. I came here for a deal that will be profitable for both of us.'

Shakuni, 'Profit...yes..yes, I am ready. Tell me what can I do for you, my kind sir?'

Shandasur, 'Shakuni, I know you want to be the king but cannot remove your blind useless Jijashri. But I have a way to take out all the Kuru princes from your path and then you will be the king.'

Shakuni, 'Really, how?'

Shandasur, 'Listen Shakuni, we asurs were very powerful but we cannot attack Hastinapur. Not because of the warriors but for your sister rani Gandhari. She is a great Devotee of Mahadev and she had a boon once that as long as she is alive no one can kill her husband. So to get the throne, you have to imprison your jijashri.'

Shakuni, 'That I can do easily. I just need to tell Dusshasshan to do it as he is nothing but a puppet in my hand. Then you attack Hastinapur and I will imprison Dusshasshan then.'

Shandasur, 'No, not in that way.  If you try that now then Bheesm, Drona and Kripacharya will stop you as they all have Brahmmastra. We the royal members of Asurkul are protected by Mahadev's boon but our soldiers are not. Their weapons can create a heavy casualty in Asur army. Another problem is that the Shivling that your sister used to worship. It is not an ordinary Shivling as it is the protective charm of Hastinaput city. That is why we were never able to attack the capital directly. After a week, there will be an occasion when all the Navgrahas will take a position a special position. That will be the day of the Blood Lunar eclipse and it will be a dark moment when the Daivi Shakti's will reduce. So Bheesm and other warriors could not use divine weapons. But before that, you have to destroy the Shivling. Without it, the protection of the Royal Palace and the city will be lifted and we can easily attack. Once Hastinapur falls, then the entire Aryavart will be in our control. We will make you the king. You just need to support us.'