Whom will Karna choose?

After his fight with Indradev Karna again started his meditation. He continuously chanted mantra to please all the nine planets, without sleeping or eating anything. It was very difficult to get blessings from all 9 planets together as positions of some planets were completely opposite to other planets but he still trying hard to achieve the impossible. after 1.5 years of his penance, all Navgrahas appeared in front of him. All of them were pleased with his devotion and they blessed him. 

Taking their blessings Karna started the yagna to please Tridevs and Trideviys. He performed the rituals by sitting at the centre of a fire circle. The yagna lasted for 8 days and on the 9th day, Tridevs and Trideviyas appeared in front of him. Lord Suryadev and Devi sangya and Devi Chaya also came there. 

Lord Brahmadev . 'Putra I am happy that you successfully finished the yagna. All of us will bless you but only one of us can give you our power to evoke the special astra of ours. Now you have to choose wisely, to whom you want to give the offering.'

Karna, 'But Prabhu, to protect mother earth and to destroy evil I need blessings and powers from all of you.'

Lord Mahadev, 'We know Putra, but this is the rule which you have to follow. You can give your offerings to only one person who is present here. So now tell us, whom do you want to choose.'

Karna (in mind), 'Oh no, what am I supposed to do now? I need powers and weapons from all of them. Hey prabhu Narayan, please help me.' Suddenly he remembered a story told by his Guru Brihaspati.

Karna smiled and he stood up with the offering in his hand and without looking at anyone he placed that offering on his mother Sangya's feet. Everyone was stunned by his action.

Suryadev, 'What have you done Karna? Why did you waste your offering? You are supposed to give it to one of the Tridevs or Trideviyas

Suryadev, 'What have you done Karna? Why did you waste your offering? You are supposed to give it to one of the Tridevs or Trideviyas.'

Karna (smiling), 'No Pitashree, I offered the Yagnabhag to all Tridevs and Trideviys.'

Devi Saraswati, 'How so Karna?'

Karna, 'Mata a mother herself is a symbol of all Tridevs and Trideviyas. Just like Lord Brahma she creates a life, Like Lord Vishnu she rears the life, Like Lord Shiv she destroys the bad habits of her children. Even a mother is the manifestation of all Trideviyas as well. She gives education to her child, like Mata Saraswati, Gives food like Mata Laxmi, and protects her child from all evil like Mata Parvati. If someone respects their mother and takes care of her, it is equivalent to a puja to all tridevs and trideviyas because true heaven is present only at mothers' feet. That is why I gave my yagnabhag to my mother.'    

Lord Suryadev and Devi Sangya was overwhelmed after listening to Karna's explanation.

Mata Parvati, 'Dhanya Ho Putra, Devi Sangya is really blessed to have a son like you. I am very happy that by respecting your Mata you pleased us all.'

Devi Saraswati, 'Yes Putra, you are very intelligent.'

Lord Narayan, 'So we all Tridevs and  Trideviyas are going to bless you with our weapons.'

Lord Brahma, 'My son I am giving you my Brahmastra as well as its other two variants, Brahmashirastra and Brahmanda astra. You can not only evoke them but also will be able to stop them or nullify their effects.

Devi Saraswati, 'I am giving you the knowledge of music. Putra music is something that can give immense peace and joy to someone's mind but its effect can be devastating as well. I am giving you the power to create fire and thundershower with your music. On the other hand, you can also create such a melody that can hypnotize the wild animals as well.'

Lord narayan, 'Putra Karna this is my Narayanastra and Vaishnab astra. You will have complete control over this astras.'

Devi Lakshmi, 'Putra I am giving you this bag. Whenever you need anything food, clothes, wealth just put your hand inside it and think about those things. You will receive it.'

Lord Mahadev, 'Putra I am giving you Pashupatasra and Nagastra and Chandrahas Kharga. Also as Pashupatinath (Lord of animals), I am blessing you that you can understand the language of all animals.

Devi Parvati, 'Putra I am blessing you with a  Mantra. Whenever you face any evil force you can use this mantra to create a divine army of your own.'

All Trideviyas, 'We will also sanctify your weapons so it can destroy all evils.' 

Lord Narayan, 'But remember one thing my son, you shall never use these divine weapons on mortals. In your journey, you will not only face Asuras or supernatural forces but also many human beings as well whose evil deeds are not less than the Asuras. But still, to fight those mortals you shall use only your physical strengths and the knowledge of weapons you got from your Gurus unless someone uses those divyastras on you.'

Lord Mahadev, 'Putra it is also better for you not to reveal your divine powers bestowed upon you us in front of the mortals unless it is absolutely necessary. If Bhayankarasur comes to know about you, he will surely try to harm you.'

Lord Brahma, 'Now my son it is time for you to return to your foster parents.'

Devi Sangya, 'Devs thank you for blessing my son, but why does he need to stay on earth as a mortal. He can kill Bhayankarasur even living at Suryalok?'

Lord Narayan, 'Devi, Karna is not only going to kill Bhayankarasur, but his life's mission is also far greater than that. Bhayankarasur is just a part of his journey. His main goal is to teach the meaning of equality, compassion and sacrifice to mankind. Nowadays the entire society was divided based on caste, names and positions. People who have knowledge, wealth and power are suppressing other people. We gave Brahmins, Kshtriyas the responsibilities to spread knowledge and protect common people. But instead of doing that, they are depriving others. Now it is time to bring a change and your son will do that. He is going to be my fellow warrior in this dharamyudh.'

Lord Shiv, 'My son, I am giving you another responsibility. Your birth mother Kunti is my ardent devotee. I know what she did was wrong but since that day she is repenting. I know that some great difficulties are going to fall on her and her other sons' life. I want you to help them and protect them. She is your mother so it is your duty to protect your family on earth.'

Karna, 'I will try my level best to complete my mission successfully.'

Shani Dev, 'My dearest Anuj, as you are going back as a mortal and all mortals have to face the results of their Karma at the time of Sade Sati. So in your life, there will be some time when you will feel helpless and defeated. But let me assure you one thing, there are always some good even in the darkest time. You will learn something good from all your experiences. So don't lose hope if you are defeated sometimes. I am blessing you that at the end you will have victory.'

All Devas and Navgrahas gave their blessings to Karna. Now the warrior was ready to enter the arena.