Karna's New journey

Later at night

Ved Vyas stayed at Adhirath's house for the night. He unlike other priests and sages did not believe in caste systems so he had no problem staying and eating in their house. He sat in his bed and was thinking about Karna. Karna told him everything about the forest, how did he kill the Rakshas but Karna was really confused about the Kavach. He himself did not understand from where did that Kavach appeared.

At night Ved Vyas called both Radha and Adhirath in his room.

Ved Vyas 'Putri Radha I know what you did was not easy to forgive. You always considered him as a b*****d but do you know who his real father is?

Radha 'No Prabhu, but one thing, I am sure. He is not an ordinary kid.'

Ved Vyas, 'Today I am going to tell you about the true identity of Karna.' Then he told him the entire truth behind Karna's birth except for the real identity of his birth mother. Listening to this both Radha and Adhirath were shocked. Adhirath already knew that Karna was the son of Suryadev but after listening to the entire story he was overwhelmed.

Radha 'O God what have I done? I insulted Lord Suryadev's son. Arya why did not you tell this to me before?'

Ved Vyas 'Putri if you came to know about him, you will pamper him and treat him with respect. But Devi Ganga left him here so that he can face all the hardships and then decide what to do in the future. All these are his lessons. If he chooses the path of Dharma then the entire Aryavart will be blessed but he decides to choose a path of revenge and hatred then the entire universe will face the consequences. I am glad that even after all these he still chooses the right path of compassion and love. I am happy that the future of the universe is secured now. But now he has to leave.'

Radha, 'What, but why?'

Ved Vyas 'To fight all the injustice and adharma he has to learn Shastra and shoshtro (Knowledge of Weapons). There are only a few people who can teach him and make him the warrior he will going to be. But it will take time. So now you have to send him away for his educations. Tomorrow I will take him with me.'

Adhirath, 'Will he come back to us Rishivar?'

Ved Vyas, 'Of course, he will.'

Next morning

The next morning is a new start in Karna's life. He woke up early and went to do his Suryanamaskar. He was very happy that his Radhama was loving him now just like his siblings. He thanked both Sun God and Devi Ganga and all other Gods for saving his family. But one thing was making him a little worried. Yesterday he was badly injured but today he was feeling completely fine. There was not a single scratch on his body. He was also confused about the appearance of that Kavach in his body. He had that Kundal since birth and now that Kavach. It was really confusing.

When he returned home he saw Sage Ved Vyas was standing in front of his house.

Karna 'Pranipat Rishivar'

Ved Vyas, ' Kalyan ho Putra, please get ready as we are leaving'

Karna, 'Leaving, but why and where will I go with you?

Then Adhirath and Radha came out from their room.

Radha (crying) 'Putra, Rishivar is going to take you from here so that you can have proper education. You know in Hastinapur we Sutas' are not allowed to have shastra and weapons training but Rishi Vyas will take you somewhere, where you can achieve your dream.'

Karna was in a fix. I wanted to learn archery but he also loved his family. He did not want to leave them. Seeing his dilemma Ved Vyas said, 'Putra to achieve a goal you have to sacrifice something. If you want to stay in the comfort of your home and leave your dream to be a great warrior, I am not going to force you. But if you want to fulfill your dream and change the future of not only yours' but also to be an inspiration to others then you have to come with me.'

Adhirath, 'Karna please go with him and achieve your goal. Thus you can make us more proud.'

Both Radha and Adhirath blessed him and then he started his journey with Sage Ved Vyas.

Both of them reached Rishi Vyas's ashram. Karna asked Ved Vyas, 'Sir, are you going to give me weapon training here?'

Ved Vyas 'No son, before starting weapon training you shall have knowledge of Shastras and Vedas. I know that you used to stand outside the gurukuls to learn shastra but now it's time for your proper education. But it is not me who is going to teach you.'

Karna (confused), 'Then who will teach me, Sir?'

'Me, Putra Karna.'

Karna turned around to see another sage standing there

Karna turned around to see another sage standing there. Seeing him Sage Vyas bowed and touched his feet. Karna also touched his feet and blessed both of them.

The unknown sage, 'Putra Karna, I am going to teach you about shastra but please don't ask my name now. When the time comes you will yourself know who I am.'