Goddess of Protection

Lord Hanuman ran the chariot of Suryadev while Karn controlled his radiance so that his energy would be sufficient to give everyone enough warmth and light but did not burn everywhere. Just like his father he was balancing everything perfectly. His pure energy gave everyone their strength and positivity back. WHile Avantike used her strength to balance the Navgrahas and all the planets came back to their proper position. Devs, humans, Yakshas, Gandharvas, Kinnars even Tridevs and Tridevis also got back their energies.

Devarshi Narad, 'Narayan, Narayan, Tridev and Tridevis your leela is really incredible. Everything in this world is determined by you all. You all knew that one day something like this will happen, that was why you raised the desire in Mata Sangya's heart to have a son like Suryadev himself.' 

In Dwarka,

Entire Dwarka was feeling gloomy and tired because of the Blood Luner eclipse but suddenly they saw sunlight and everyone got back their strength. As if the rays of the sun brought a new hope in everyones' life.

Nakul, 'Sunlight that means Suryadev is back.'

Krishna, 'No, not Suryadev, our Karna, he is the part of his Father and mother himself. He sat in his father's place to give energy to everyone and Devi Avantika is balancing the Navgrahs. Both of them saved the universe. Now at least we all have our energy back and we can fight with the Asurs.'

Kunti, 'Karna turned into the light giver, how?'

Krishna, 'Bua, because he was destined to be the son of Suryadev and Mata Sangya with both of their strengths. When nature creates an ailment it also creates its cure. Bhaynakarasur planned to take over the three worlds with his strength, misusing his boon and blood lunar eclipse. That is why the cosmic cycle created Karna and Avantika to face him. Bua, today I can feel the happiness of you, Radhama and Renu Kaki. Though she and Renu kaki did not give birth to them but in future, you three will be equally respected and worshipped by everyone as being the mothers of two powerful God and Goddess. Even Mata Gandhari whom Karna respected as his mother, her name also will be immortal to the world.'

Radha, 'No Dwarkadhish, I am not eligible of such honor. I did wrong with my son. In his childhood, I tried to kill him.'

Krishna, 'But you also redeemed Kaki, after the incident you loved your son unconditionally. Sometimes redemption is the biggest punishment. Now, pray for them as nothing is stronger than mother's blessings and in the upcoming battle, they need all of your blessings and support.'

Radha, Renuka, Kunti and Gandhari, 'We all bless them wholeheartedly. They will be victorious in the upcoming war.'

In Suryalok

After gaining power, Yamdev, Shanidev, Ashwinikumars even Indra and all Gods rushed towards Suryalok. They knew that Suryadev and Arun were kidnapped but now they had their strength back. So they had a chance to fight with the Asurs.

Shanidev after seeing his mother's condition roared, ' I will tear that Bhyankarasur apart with my bare hands. I don't care if he has boons or not.'

Yamdev, 'Calm down Anuj, we need a proper plan now.'

Avni, 'Jyasht Bhratao, Devvs we have to be very careful. Though Arya returned the sunlight but he cannot fight with Bhyankarasur now as he has to complete the yatra of Suryadev. If his chariot stops, it will be a disaster as Sun's chariot should always move in its orbit.'

Indra, 'Who will fight then. We need to attack the Asurs and free Suryadev. Devsenapati Kartikya is ready with the army but we need someone from the Surya family to lead the war.'

'Avantika will lead the war,' entered Devi Parvati and Mahadev.

Mahadev, 'Yes Indradev, she is the daughter in law of Suryadev, the Yuvrani of Suryalok and she is the Goddess of Protection. She is the part of Devi Adi Shakti herself. So she will be your commander.'