Jayadrath

Few months were passed. The Pandavas along with Karna and Avni were preparing for the Agyatvas. Pandavas first asked Karna and Avni to leave but both of them were adamant to stay with them. In these years Pandavas underwent a huge change in their mentality. While living in the forest and interacting with the lower caste people, they realized the problems and hardships they faced due to social inequality. Now the Pandavas and Draupadi were respecting the lower class people for their diligence and resilience. Even after facing so many problems they still maintained their dignity and lived with self-respect. In fact, many people who belonged to the lower level of the social hierarchy were more talented and good-natured than the royal family members. They were honest, respectful and hard-working people. So now the Pandavas developed a good bond with the forest dwellers. 

They had now just 2 weeks left for the Agyatvas. The Pandavas, Draupadi, Karna and Avni along with Krishna who came from Dwarka to meet them, were discussing their options to stay during this time as it was the most crucial part of their exile.

Arjun, 'Jyasht you and bhabishri don't need to come with us. Why do you want to endure the pain?'

Nakul, 'Yes, it's our punishment and we will endure it.'

Avni, 'We don't want to leave you alone. Without us, it will be more problematic for you as Shakuni will not leave any stone unturned to trap you.'

Karna, 'Yes, that's what friends and family do. We will not leave you.'

Krishna, 'That's my best friend and Sakhi. I am proud of you.'

Sahadev, 'But where will we go. They will surely send spies to track us in the entire Aryavart. As after your Digvijaya, every kingdom is under Hastinapur.'

Karna, 'There are some kingdoms which were made alliance with Hastinapur but not under direct their rule. We can take shelter there. Duryodhana will try to find us in those kingdoms which are our friend like Dwarka or Kuntibhoj. But they can't even think in their dreams that we will hide in a place which is their friend.'

Krishna, 'And I think the best option is Matsya Pradesh which's quite far away from Hastinapur. But you need to change your attitudes, personality along with your appearances and characteristics.'

Draupadi, 'Please tell us Sakha, what will we do?'

Meanwhile in Hastinapur,

Shakuni still did not believe that he behaved like animals. He could sense that all the soldiers and servants were laughing at him. He was enraged and he was somewhat sure that it was Krishna or Karna's doing. 

Shakuni, 'You trickster, so you want to laugh at my expense but soon I will show whose going to laugh at the end. Let me catch the Pandavas during their Agyatvas. I will kill them all in a most gruesome manner.'

Dusshasshan, 'But mamashri, how are we supposed to find them.'

Shakuni, 'Look mere bacche, a person can change their appearance but not their characters. Like Yudhistir, he is the Dharmraj, he will never commit any sins so he may pose as a minister or a priest, second Bheem he is always hungry and a good cook himself, so he will open a sweet shop or restaurant, Arjun, a great warrior, so he will definitely join any kingdom's army, Nakul has a great knowledge of dresses and jewelry, so he will pose as a tailor or jeweler and Sahdev is intelligent so maybe going to pose as a courtier or an astrologer. Draupadi and Avanntika the two most beautiful women of Aryavart, it is very difficult to hide them, so ask your spies to search for such beautiful women. But the easiest way to find them is Karna.'

Aswatthama, 'Karna..how mamashri?'

Shakuni smiled evilly, 'Aswatthama, Karna can change his name but how will he hide his radiance. Ask your spies to search for a handsome young man with unique radiance. And don't forget his Kundals. He cannot  hide them.'