Karna-The hero was born

9 months later

After 9 months Kunti gave birth to a handsome baby boy with kavach-kundal. When the boy was born Suryadev was so happy that his radiance became brighter. On the others side, Kunti was devastated. She knew that she could not keep her son with her as it would be bad for her and her father's reputation. She begged Priyamvada to help her out from this situation. Together they took the baby near the Ganga river and put him in a basket and left him in the water. While putting him in the basket, the baby held Kunti's finger tightly, he was crying as if begging her not to leave him. Kunti was crying too, her heart was shattered into million pieces, but she was helpless. Seeing her condition Priyamvada took the basket and left it in river Ganga.

Suryalok

Suryadev was livid by Kunti's action. He wanted to go there right away and burn the entire kingdom. His son, the blessing from Devi Parvati, the chosen one by the Tridev was abandoned like a piece of trash. How could that foolish girl do this? He was almost ready to mount on his chariot but was stopped by Lord Mahadev himself.

 How could that foolish girl do this? He was almost ready to mount on his chariot but was stopped by Lord Mahadev himself

Suryadev – 'Mahadev, I am blessed to be in your presence, but I have to go and save my son. That wretched girl threw my son into the river. He will die there.'

Mahadev 'Suryadev, have patience, you are the source of energy to the entire universe. If you lose your control, then the entire universe will suffer the consequence. It is your son's destiny and he has to suffer it alone.'

Suryadev 'But what's his fault? He is an innocent baby, then why is he suffering like this. Devi Parvati blessed my son to be a pure soul. He had committed no sin, then why he has to face such torture?'

Mahadev – 'Suryadev, all these events will shape his destiny. No one, even the Devas are born heroes. Everyone shall go through some series of tests to be a hero, a Dev. Even my sons Kartikeya and Ganesha also faced many hardships which made them what they are today. Your son has tremendous potentials. If he does not face hardships, he will not understand the true values of his strength and divine power. He was chosen by us but now he has to prove that we are not wrong by choosing him.'

Suryadev – 'Okay my lord, I am not going to help him directly but Kunti shall face the consequences of her action. She is a princess, she can send my son to an orphanage or give him to any couple who will love him. Instead, she left him in the river like a piece of trash. I gave her a boon and she disrespected me. Okay, I lord Suryadev, King of Navgraha curse her KUNTI FOR YOUR REPUTATION YOU LEFT MY SON TO DIE, NOW I CURSE YOU, YOUR REPUTATION WILL BE TURNISHED BY YOUR LEGITIMATE SONS. FOR THEM YOU WILL FACE UTTER HUMILIATION AND THEN YOU WILL FELL ON MY SON'S FEET FOR HELP. TODAY MY SON BEGGED YOU NOT TO LEAVE HIM. ONE DAY YOU WILL BEG IN FRONT OF MY SON. THEN YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT SIN YOU HAVE COMMITTED.'

 After calming down a little bit Suryadev asked Mahadev 'Prabhu but what will happen to my son?

Mahadev asked him not to worry and called Devi Ganga.

Mahadev 'Devi Ganga, Princess Kunti threw Suryadev's son into your water

Mahadev 'Devi Ganga, Princess Kunti threw Suryadev's son into your water. Please save him take him to a good family where he will be loved and have good morals.'

Ganga Mata went back to earth and she took the boy out from the water. Seeing his innocent face Devi Ganga's heart melted. She said 'O lord how could a mother be so heartless to throw such an innocent life in water. I washed people's sins but this is something even I cannot tolerate. My son, after taking you in my lap my motherly instincts also surfaced. If it is possible I will never let you go away from me but I am bound to Mahadev's order. But son from today I will be your DhatriMata (a woman who take care of a child). You will be as pure as my sacred water. As I washed others' sins but still remain sacred, even in the midst of sins you will remain Dharmvaan. No sin can ever touch you.'

Saying that Devi Ganga took the baby to Hastinapur where his destiny was waiting for him.