Yudhishtir's coronation: Krishna met Karna

Kunti was very upset about her sons' behavior. She knew that enmity was growing between her sons and it was the Pandavas who were responsible for these. Karna never started the argument but it was her sons' ego that forced Karna to fight with his brothers. Kunti had no idea how to end this enmity. She knew none of her sons were bad, it was just their princely upbringing that made them jealous of Karna's talent. 

Kunti entered her sons' room. All of them were upset and sad because of their defeat. Seeing this Kunti became angry.

Kunti, 'Putro, today you did a grave mistake. You said such bad things about elders.'

Bheem, 'Mata we did not disrespect any elders."

Kunti (angrily), 'I know what you said about Karna's parents. Though they are Suta but they are your elders. Is that what I taught you?'

Yudhisthir, 'No Mata, please don't get upset. We are ashamed of our actions. We know what we did was wrong. Karna is really talented.'

Kunti, 'Then say sorry to Karna.' Then she left.

Bheem, 'I am not going to say sorry to that Adharmi.'

Yudhisthir, 'No Bheem. He is not Adharmi. Mamashri Shakuni is right, when Lord Parshuram himself taught him then who are we to question his decision.'

Bheem, 'Jyasht he befriended with that evil Duryodhana. That's adharm enough.'

Sahadev, 'No Bhrata Bheem, I don't think he is that bad. As when he defeated us, he did not say anything bad. In fact, he always behaves very politely with us.'

Nakul, 'Still I don't trust him.'

Few weeks passed. Karna and Duryodhana became inseparable. Whenever Duryodhana got angry at someone Karna had calmed him down with his logical words. First Duryodhana became angry with him but after some time he realized that Karna was right. Karna also tried to decrease his hatred towards the Pandavas. Karna also realized that Shakuni was the mastermind behind Kauravas' increasing enmity with Pandavas. From his father, Karna came to know about the story behind Gandhari's marriage and the war of Gandhar. So now Karna was confirmed that Shakuni had a very strong motive to conspire against the Kuru dynasty. He was using his nephew as a pawn in the game of politics. Karna also started to question Shakuni's love towards his nephews as well. An evil man like Shakuni could even kill the Kauravas if necessary. So now Karna's main mission was to keep Duryodhana away from mama Shakuni as far as possible. Though it was tough as Duryodhana believed in his Mama blindly, Karna still tried. 

Karna also tried to improve his relationship with Pandavas as well. But except Yudhishthir all other Pandu brothers avoided him and Bheem did not leave any chance to taunt him. Karna felt bad but he still tried.

A few days later

In Dhritarashtra's room

Dhritarashtra, 'Shakuni, I really don't know what to do. Mahamantri Vidur, Pitamaha Bheesm, Kripacharya, and Dronacharya are forcing me to make Yudhishtir the crown prince. After defeating Panchalraj they proved their strength. How could I say no to them.'

Shakuni, 'Then make him the crown prince.'

 Dhritarashtra, 'What are you out of your mind?'

Shakuni, 'Maharaj, being a crown prince does not mean he can be the king. I have an idea that can remove those Pandavas from our way.'

Dhritarashtra, 'How? Are you going to use Karna? I came to know that he defeated all the Pandavas single-handedly.'

Shakuni, 'No Maharaj. I tried to talk to Duryodhana about that today. But he told me Karna will never do any Adharma. In fact, he told Duryodhana that he will leave his side if we do any adharma.'